Poptarts Resignation

poptarts

Goodbye everyone.

I’ve had lots of fun times in security, and I loved coming up through it. I met everyone I know through security, and joined security with some of my friends. I got to know the server and everyone on the server through it and I had lots of fun. But after a while it got more stressful for me and now with things going on in my life, and with other responsibilities on and off the server, it’s only stress rather than fun. I don’t see myself moving forward currently as I cannot do my best. I don’t know if I will come back to security or not, but I will always remember the fun I had on it before. Thank you everyone!

Here’s people for me to thank I guess (in security specifically):

Sinnik- You actually believed in me, thank you :’)

Mini- Micspamming isn't a personality trait mini

Saiba- no (ilysm)

Bael- Bullied me constantly, let me on his cc tho so thank u

Creamey- You don’t talk much but you're really cool and deserve your position

Mind- brain boulder. Also you're really nice and don't get enough credit for it

Drago- I’m glad you came back, try your best ok 🙂

Turners- Didn’t make me rcf command, love ya buddy

Sixx- Didn’t know how to do anything, you're wholesome tho

Tsuki- I didn’t talk to you much but I appreciate you 

Ape- You were actually really nice and encouraging so thank you 🙂 you helped a lot

Crest- Idk how you do it but you're really good at your job and pls dont leave security ever

Carl- I put you here only cause you’ve been with me through all of security and when I started the server as well so thank you little brother 🙂

Stabby- You were banned but you trained me for security and I’ll always be grateful 🙂 you probably won't see this  

(I will still play on the server, so you'll see me again) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

Say sike right now

• Like 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

cmon man, ya really had to do it to em? Oh well. gg lol

• Like 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

I know you'll still be on the server doing what you enjoy. Just knowing that makes this a lot less sad. You'll always have a place in Security! I'm proud of you doing what you thought was best for yourself and never giving into peer pressure. Always and forever.

• Like 1

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

3 hours ago, poptarts said:

Mini- Micspamming isn't a personality trait mini

It is

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.