Move Security bunks back to D-Block - Denied

Sinnik

20 hours ago, BrickHead said:

If we were to move the Gensec spawn why not just put it into the hallway from LCZ to D Block, all hostile SCP’s aren’t allowed inside the hallway to start off with. I believe that this solves both problems that the Pro-Dclass and Pro-Gensec are talking about. For example The D Class complain that they get sandwiched by mtf or other gensec on one side and gensec spawn on the other but if spawn is in that hallway they all come from the same direction. Also Gensec complain on spawn kills by scp’s but if it is in the hallway they can’t get attacked by hostile scp’s. This also stops Gensec from shooting at people in D block while in  spawn if the door leading to spawn is on the side of the hallway. This spawn solution in my eyes is the answer and fixes the complaints on the other 2 spawns.

the problem with this is that its still in a high traffic area. CI and D class regularly move throught this hallway and it wouldnt fix the problem. The best solution looking from all sides is to move it back to d block.

On 7/3/2020 at 4:53 PM, DooM Guy said:

Lol I know, but this create a huge problem for D-Class. I remember when gensec had there spawn in D-block a while back and oh man was it a living nightmare. The OFC's would shoot out of there bunks when they were in NLR, people who took over D-Block would soon be eradicated by gensec coming from behind them, this would make D-Class way less fun to play. I cannot even stress how many times I heard someone say "Is this all we do" because D-Class nearly stand no chance against gensec because how buffed they are at the moment. This would just create a worse environment for peoples first experience on the server. The past updates have been nothing but "Nerf D-Class" and "Buff gensec" I'm surprised CC's are still aloud in D-Block. Anyways Sinnik I'm sure you're a great guy, but this suggestion is just to cut throat.

I rest my case.

That is not a case. The amount of times I'm on jack or a regular D-class and use a normal goldan frying pan and have been able to SINGLE HANDEDLY wipe all of security away, usually a 1v3 or something of the soarts. D-block is honestly the most balanced it's been for a while. The old bunks actually made D-class better because 1. It is easier to camp their spawn, since it was literally in D-block. 2. If they are shooting from spawn, call staff or get a video of it and give it to staff or a command member, this is manageable. AND 3. IT WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF WHERE WE WERE TRYING TO ESCAPE. It made literally no sense because all D-class had to was kill gensec once and just hold that position, they could of used the barricades OR just escape. Security would be unable to catch up to D-class and it was impossible to defend once lost. If you call that overpowered I'm sorry but your vision is just clouded and I don't mean to be rude. 
To the actual post I +support it as I've seen MANY SCP's, and some CI and D-class camp outside of their bunks to the point it was no use even attempting to leave.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:41 PM, Ritz said:

+Support

But we need to establish either a no solid spawn camping rule when d-class hold d-block or just put 2 opaque no-collided props around the spawn

but yeah gensec shouldn't have to be nae nae'd by scp's alos

[SCPRP]
Retired Security Captain

• Manager
On 7/3/2020 at 10:41 PM, Ritz said:

+Support

But we need to establish either a no solid spawn camping rule when d-class hold d-block or just put 2 opaque no-collided props around the spawn

but yeah gensec shouldn't have to be nae nae'd by scp's alos

+ Support I like the idea, but with the other - supports regarding gensec being immediately back in D Block a solution could be bumping the NLR up 30 seconds to a min, because they won't have any immediate danger outside their spawn, so it gives D Class a chance like they do now of taking over. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 7/3/2020 at 11:21 PM, Gunther said:

-Support

I'm all for Gensec's spawn being moved out of high traffic combat areas, but being back in D-Block would make D-Class even harder to take over, because then you got Gensec coming at D-Class from two directions, and with Gensec's new choke point fence, D-Block is already difficult to take over.

On 7/4/2020 at 4:43 PM, BrickHead said:

If we were to move the Gensec spawn why not just put it into the hallway from LCZ to D Block, all hostile SCP’s aren’t allowed inside the hallway to start off with. I believe that this solves both problems that the Pro-Dclass and Pro-Gensec are talking about. For example The D Class complain that they get sandwiched by mtf or other gensec on one side and gensec spawn on the other but if spawn is in that hallway they all come from the same direction. Also Gensec complain on spawn kills by scp’s but if it is in the hallway they can’t get attacked by hostile scp’s. This also stops Gensec from shooting at people in D block while in  spawn if the door leading to spawn is on the side of the hallway. This spawn solution in my eyes is the answer and fixes the complaints on the other 2 spawns.

+ support tho

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+Support

The new location for gensec bunks was interesting at first, but it's caused a lot of issues and conflict to pop up around the concept of "spawn guarding" as this unfortunately is in a high-traffic area for threats such as CI and loose SCPs. 

I think moving the bunks back to d block would be preferable and a good fix to the current issues caused by the current location of the spawn in LCZ

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 7/3/2020 at 6:06 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Would greatly benefit Gensec.

Biggest problem is there would have to be HEAVY enforcement of rules, especially for the newer members as waiting NLR is one of their biggest issues that I see

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

59 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

The new location for gensec bunks was interesting at first, but it's caused a lot of issues and conflict to pop up around the concept of "spawn guarding" as this unfortunately is in a high-traffic area for threats such as CI and loose SCPs. 

I think moving the bunks back to d block would be preferable and a good fix to the current issues caused by the current location of the spawn in LCZ

Rejected from the gaminglight community