Move Security bunks back to D-Block - Denied

Sinnik

What are you suggesting? - When we have our next map change, I'd like to have Security bunks back in D-Block like it was on our last map.

How would this change better the server? - I believe it was originally changed in order to stop Security from getting locked in bunks by d-class. However. Instead of being locked in SOLELY by d-class (and occasionally CI) we are now camped by D-class, SCPs, and CI. Which leaves us with a worse deal than before. I think that moving it back will stop my security members from being NLR locked all the time and allow us to get out more often.  

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can see. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Security.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A.

Would it not be a better solution to have the Entrance be in D-Block, but at entrance side?

+Support either way.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

Pretty unnecessary. If someone is spawn camping, call staff. Otherwise, if SCPs or CI have overun the facility, E11 and Nu7 should be called in

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

The Community Right Now.

Person: "SMT can you pwease make the d-bowis weak, there to stronk for me pwease OWO"

SMT: "Sure thing *Proceeds to mop the floor with the D-class nerfing him 5 times over while buffing the living hell out of gensec"

-Support

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 2

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

This has nothing to do with D-Class. It has to do with being locked in by SCPs. With or without this change, D-Class are still able to engage us right out of spawn.

Edited by Sinnik

1 minute ago, Sinnik said:

This has nothing to do with D-Class. It has to do with being locked in by SCPs. 

Lol I know, but this create a huge problem for D-Class. I remember when gensec had there spawn in D-block a while back and oh man was it a living nightmare. The OFC's would shoot out of there bunks when they were in NLR, people who took over D-Block would soon be eradicated by gensec coming from behind them, this would make D-Class way less fun to play. I cannot even stress how many times I heard someone say "Is this all we do" because D-Class nearly stand no chance against gensec because how buffed they are at the moment. This would just create a worse environment for peoples first experience on the server. The past updates have been nothing but "Nerf D-Class" and "Buff gensec" I'm surprised CC's are still aloud in D-Block. Anyways Sinnik I'm sure you're a great guy, but this suggestion is just to cut throat.

I rest my case.

-Support

I'm all for Gensec's spawn being moved out of high traffic combat areas, but being back in D-Block would make D-Class even harder to take over, because then you got Gensec coming at D-Class from two directions, and with Gensec's new choke point fence, D-Block is already difficult to take over.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-support - ooooooooooooooo 100 postssssssssss

10 d class finally kill that gensec jugg

out comes gensec sniper right behind them cuz so one can stop them from getting to d block anymore

POW

no this suggestion does nothing but immunize gensec from any combat outside a d block raid, meaning D class with have a harder time at escaping which is already hard enough. 

Heres a solution to this that prevents scp spawn camping from happening, move it to a less vital hallway or wait to MTF to recontain them. RCF?

Edited by Da da da
  • Like 1

+support if  scps are out or there is a CI raid gensec are screwed no way to go back to dblock /take dblock back . Overall this will help out gensec  a little more

+ it would be nice to see a revamp of old D-Block

Edited by God Emperor Drip

Emperor of D-Block

For all you people siding with the dclass here. I play a lot of dclass. I am part of a dclass CC that has undergone many many nerfs, including getting our molotovs getting taken away. However I am also security, and this suggestion? Is beneficial to literally both dclass and sec. dclass can actually use the barricades against security like they use to, and security doesn’t have to get rammed by a keter in LCZ. I don’t see how being able to literally spawncamp gensec using their own barricades is a nerf and or debuff? Also If you don’t have a dclass CC, I have no clue what nerfs you are referencing. 

FAT +Support

3 hours ago, TWIX said:

Lol I know, but this create a huge problem for D-Class. I remember when gensec had there spawn in D-block a while back and oh man was it a living nightmare. The OFC's would shoot out of there bunks when they were in NLR, people who took over D-Block would soon be eradicated by gensec coming from behind them, this would make D-Class way less fun to play. I cannot even stress how many times I heard someone say "Is this all we do" because D-Class nearly stand no chance against gensec because how buffed they are at the moment. This would just create a worse environment for peoples first experience on the server. The past updates have been nothing but "Nerf D-Class" and "Buff gensec" I'm surprised CC's are still aloud in D-Block. Anyways Sinnik I'm sure you're a great guy, but this suggestion is just to cut throat.

I rest my case.

Your case, though rested, is terrible? lol. I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. What was nerfed? I’d like to know, as someone who is heavily involved in the dclass community, tell me what you’re talking about? Are you unable to see how much this would benefit us? NO MORE ENLISTED GOING TO CLEAR OUT ARMORY. Dclass can use gensecs own barricades against them. Knives weren’t a dclass weapon, and the TitanFall guns were never meant to be good, and our dclass CCs still have better killing capability than most gensec. We have way better pistol weaponry than the past, and our smoke grenades are fixed. All in all, you will never be that successful as dclass if you are what, a pro with a falcon? Name one time you see a pro with a falcon taking over DBlock. No, dclass strength lies within our numbers, and our CCS that initiate the rebellion and push the riots. Our CCs are fine, so I think you are honestly just pulling this out of the deepest chasms of your mind in order to spite security for your own failures in combating security as dclass.  Ask any dclass CC how many sec they kill a day, it’s a lot. Dclass have always struggled to maintain strong weapons, but this change is not nerfing dclass. It’s giving us a better vantage point to deal with incoming security.

• Like 2

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

@APE I to am a D-Class main but you getting the wrong picture here and I own a CC myself so I know what you’re getting at. Yes, D-Class could use the barricades as a defence against gensec. But take a min to imagine. If gensec’s spawn was moved back into D-Block and we were using the barricades against them, but MTF walk through the door and gun us down. There is literally no escape from that. It’s better to have gensec spawn where it is right now because I would only have to worry about what’s in front of me and not behind me. So did you think about any in coming MTF. Because I know MTF love to camp do the hall from d-block. If you wanna argue then take it to pm’s.

• Like 1

+Support

Gensec bunks was in d block before the map change and I wouldn't mind seeing it back.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support

But we need to establish either a no solid spawn camping rule when d-class hold d-block or just put 2 opaque no-collided props around the spawn

but yeah gensec shouldn't have to be nae nae'd by scp's alos

• Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

6 hours ago, TheBrigand said:

-Support

Pretty unnecessary. If someone is spawn camping, call staff. Otherwise, if SCPs or CI have overun the facility, E11 and Nu7 should be called in

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+Support
 I see it constantly Where GenSec Run out of their spawn get to the intersection and get instachomped by a 939 or 682
I believe the old spawn was completely fine as it was, this new spawn only led to them being camped even harder, and this time by SCPs, and  Heavily Armed d-class

9 hours ago, TheBrigand said:

-Support

And dont say that, some days E11 or Nu7 Might be busy or we just might not have enough numbers to deal with CI and Multiple breaches
And it really isnt hard as an SCP to get breached by say D-Class and run and wait at a CP without getting spotted, it happens all the time

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+ Support

litterly it is more fun when fighting back against the dclass from the back of dblock then trying to get to the dclass from LCZ. now for those who say that it was bad since you got attacked from both sides well from what i experienced back then the only time that gensec had enough of the riot and called MTF was when it went on for hours.  this also helps command of gensec since it is harder to say they don't know where dblock is (aka its impossible to say that). now i know that not everyone has the same opinion but the benefits of having gensec bunks at the back of dblock instead of in LCZ is way better and it also is good for admins since it makes it more clear when someone is spawn camping or just passing by. btw for ci and dclass yes mtf can still flank behind yah but most of the time their busy and e11 cant enter dblock. also for cc's if they get to armory and get better guns its makes it so that way they need to focus on an area to shoot instead of down a hallway.

+Support

BUT we need nocollided props right outside spawn to prevent Gensec from peeping out basically blocking them from viewing what’s outside of bunks. This has worked perfectly for MTF bunks and it would reduce a lot of the metagame in d block.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

13 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support

But we need to establish either a no solid spawn camping rule when d-class hold d-block or just put 2 opaque no-collided props around the spawn

but yeah gensec shouldn't have to be nae nae'd by scp's alos

+support

It’s extremely obnoxious when SCPs camp Gensec bunks to the point where Security can’t even make it to D Block and perform their main job. Camping of Gensec bunks has played a major role in the decrease of Gensec morale in the recent weeks. Hopefully, moving bunks back to its original location will solve that problem.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

If we were to move the Gensec spawn why not just put it into the hallway from LCZ to D Block, all hostile SCP’s aren’t allowed inside the hallway to start off with. I believe that this solves both problems that the Pro-Dclass and Pro-Gensec are talking about. For example The D Class complain that they get sandwiched by mtf or other gensec on one side and gensec spawn on the other but if spawn is in that hallway they all come from the same direction. Also Gensec complain on spawn kills by scp’s but if it is in the hallway they can’t get attacked by hostile scp’s. This also stops Gensec from shooting at people in D block while in  spawn if the door leading to spawn is on the side of the hallway. This spawn solution in my eyes is the answer and fixes the complaints on the other 2 spawns.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

1 hour ago, BrickHead said:

If we were to move the Gensec spawn why not just put it into the hallway from LCZ to D Block, all hostile SCP’s aren’t allowed inside the hallway to start off with. I believe that this solves both problems that the Pro-Dclass and Pro-Gensec are talking about. For example The D Class complain that they get sandwiched by mtf or other gensec on one side and gensec spawn on the other but if spawn is in that hallway they all come from the same direction. Also Gensec complain on spawn kills by scp’s but if it is in the hallway they can’t get attacked by hostile scp’s. This also stops Gensec from shooting at people in D block while in  spawn if the door leading to spawn is on the side of the hallway. This spawn solution in my eyes is the answer and fixes the complaints on the other 2 spawns.

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker