Medical Officer Application of SSGT Krampus

The Krampus

My in game name is

MC SG SSGT Krampus 3277

My Steam ID is:

STEAM_0:1:130195925

Have you read the Medical Corps SOP?

I have deeply studied the Medical SOP the moment i joined the Medical Corps and once again as I'm writing this Application.

How long have you been on the server?

I have been on the Server since around Summer 2019 and was a 31st Trooper back then until I was inactive for around 2 months do to personal issues.

How many warns do you have?

I have no Warns on this Server and only have got 2 warns in my whole time in Garrysmod of around 3k hours, these 2 were for killing without advert as an Assassin and Roadkilling someone by accident.

Why do you want to be an Officer?

I have become a Medical Trooper do to Badger, one of the few people I remember from back in the day, and I have enjoyed working with him and others in this regiment. I love the way we all work together and see great potential in us as a good Fun but still strict Regiment. I want to be an Officer to keep the Fun to the limit it needs to be and to keep the Regiment working to the degree it needs to be to not end like 31st on the Minge Regiment list.

What Timezone are you in? And how available can you be on a typical day?

My Time zone is UTC +2 - MESZ Germany, pls correct me on that if I'm wrong, I am very new to working with time zones so much and I just googled it so I know what my time zone is. I can be active differently do to the weird times we are all having, under the week I'm available from 6pm to 11pm in MESZ (12pm to 5pm in EST). On the weekends I can be there 2+ hours on both ends.

How well do you command this Regiment?

I have not yet really commanded this Regiment do to the activity of higher officers. I am though capable of Commanding a Regiment do to my 5 years of Training and knowledge on SWRP servers.

What makes you stand out from other applicants and what can you bring to the Medical Corps command?

I am a very Weird and partially Insane Person, I'm not saying this as a joke i literally am do to my partial Sociopathic personality which can surely throw people now off that didn't know that about me, no matter what, i am a great strategist and a complex and obstruct mind that surely could bring abstractivity to the Command of the 69th which could prove useful in case of a situation where logic does apply less. Of course my before mentioned 5 years of experience could surely also be of great help to command.

Extras

I'm pretty sorry for the shortness of this Application, i normally only am fine with an application at least 10.000 words long and double checked like 10 times but I do see no time for that do for personal reasons, I still hope it's enough for you to consider me worthy of this.

I'm also sorry for any Grammar and typing errors, like you surely know, English isn't my 1st Language and while I'm surely fine with talking i suck at writing, so please try to ignore the Errors. Thank you.

Former CPT of the 69th Medical Battalion

ACCEPTED
Please talk to me or phill to be awarded with 2nd LT

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN