Banned for FailRP and LTAP

Supra

I got banned for FailRP, Weapon as SCP 343 and LTAP. I will agree I did buy a weapon from the armory as SCP 343 but I was running around with a bunch of D Class and had forgot I was an SCP. The LTAP situation was not an LTAP as soon as I left the armory my game crashed and it was very late so I just didn't bother to get back on. I think it should just have been a warn and not a 4 day ban. 

@Supra Please follow the format, but I understand were you're coming from.

You shouldn't have been in the armory but the Admin should've checked logs to see if you timed out or disconnected. I've been in the same place you've been in before. I let SCP-173 go and I told him "Not to kill me" and he didn't and I guess and admin saw that, so he pulled both of us into a sit and my game crashed right there. So I got a 3 day ban for LTAP and teaming with an SCP, but the SCP should've gotten the ban for not killing me.

+Support But follow the format.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

-Support

Didn't follow the format and also...

1759e6bc72d08ca7256eaee222e2262b.png

Says he disconnect by user.

Edited by MiniLeopard

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

6 hours ago, TWIX said:

@Supra Please follow the format, but I understand were you're coming from.

You shouldn't have been in the armory but the Admin should've checked logs to see if you timed out or disconnected. I've been in the same place you've been in before. I let SCP-173 go and I told him "Not to kill me" and he didn't and I guess and admin saw that, so he pulled both of us into a sit and my game crashed right there. So I got a 3 day ban for LTAP and teaming with an SCP, but the SCP should've gotten the ban for not killing me.

+Support But follow the format.