• No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant / Low Command

In-Game Name: Zealous

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:515954280

Current Rank: Sergeant Major / Supervisor

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks+

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time / EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): In my time in Rockford County Police Department throughout the ranks I have achieved, I have experienced many different situations both good and bad, I feel as if I should be getting the promotion to Lieutenant and hopefully above and into command ranks for a few reasons, One: I respect my higher ups and make sure they are heard when necessary during active situations, rp or not. Two: I have a very high tolerance for minging but I will attempt to stop any active mingery that I am either notified of or see with my own eyes when on duty as an LT. Three: Most of the commanding ranks (or non commanding ranks) prefer me over other people as I am naturally sociable / friendly. These are only a few reasons I can elaborate in the eyes of command and overall I not just think, but on a personal level know I am fit for command but that isn’t my own choice to make as it is for the community to decide. I hope you will read this instead of just the comments for your choice (As not to be biased) when you make the decision of either denial or acceptance.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): I agree with all High Command rules and the fact if I am found guilty of disobeying any of these said rules I will not only agree to a demotion but will accept the punishment and learn from my mistakes.

Edited by ZealousTwo386

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

19 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Low Activity

Improve activity and I'll +Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4