ashtonf trump$%$$%hf

Steam Name: big.ahs_eee

Ingame Name:not to sure havnt played in about 2 years 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:197409252

Ban Length:perm

Admin that Banned you:im not to sure 

Reason for Ban:no reason given when i try to join the sever 

Dispute:

Im trying to find a serious rp sever as i have matured (well i think i have )that is enjoyable but it seems gaminglight is the only serious and fun sever to play on im trying to come back on the sever and also to the admin who banned me im sorry for what ever i did for you to ban me ,ive been looking for a long time and nothing comperes to this sever 

If i cant play on this sever for whatever my actions at the time showed   

thanks for who ever looks into the case and spending your time reviewing this case and once again,im sorry to who ever i  caused issues for.

-SUPPORT

Bans over one year cannot be banned. Although the admin that banned you is no longer here, the reasoning behind your ban seems pretty legit to me. 

Perm/MassStaffDis/Minge/NITRP/Valk

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

4 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Bans over one year cannot be banned. Although the admin that banned you is no longer here, the reasoning behind your ban seems pretty legit to me. 

so what dose that mean for me. 

i wont lie i was very childish and but im tying to find a good role-play sever and actually role play 

Well your ban is coming up on 3 years old. Im not sure how this appeal will play out but normally bans over 1 year cannot be appealed. 

Normally. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

4 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

6 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

That bald Aussie Guy