8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be ET :V

In-Game Name:Crystal 

SteamID STEAM_0:0:503558612

What is your ULX Rank?:Member

What is your RP Rank?:Doctor/E-11 SSGT/Tech/JJ

What is your timezone?:US:EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6-7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10):8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):2

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:Because i Like Building and Creating,Since am SSGT in E-11 i have to help out with the PT building, usually i be creative and try to make the type for it, i always listen to my SOP and tried being creative as much i can and i have seen Event teams be Creative with the Events so i tried to be like that :V. my Main Reason is to usually Help with the events as well create others :V.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):939-2 and 939-1 breached but in (Gmod Version) of the game SCP: Containment Breach, Usually 939/939-2 would be in the HCZ Storage with gas on, i'll use big crates to do that. right now MTF Units E-11 moves in to contain 939/939-2 though 939 in lore 939 will have there name changed randomly usully like a Jantior (Name) or other since it can replicate there voices. i could try use the Announcment about 939 breached and the E-11 entering. the event was recreating the Scene, Door will be in LCZ since that where it was. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP: 093 "Red Sea Object" Known for it World, SCP 093 is a Red cinnamon Disk with unknown symbols carved in would be contained by using a mirror. SCP 093 is attracted to a mirror when the Mirror broken it will try to find the nearest mirror but it would exceedling speed up destroying anything in it path until it find a mirror the object seems to not harmed the surface is on despite the astronomical speed it gives and the kinetic energy that would immeatly shatter the mirror as well crashing into it path. when you touch SCP 093 it will either change color then open a world, this happen with a test log when discovering. when d-class was in SCP 093 is was a desert barren landscape and 20 minutes into it exploration uncovers SCP 093-2 it is a Huge 4 story Humaniod with it Upper cut off. it has a Smooth Face and appears to stand on it arms. moments later gunshot then statics then the pulley was pull only to have the d-class kit and the disc

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

- Support

You're pretty active within the server and I feel you could do some good things, BUT

I feel you dont quite have enough experience on the server to really justify making you an ET member at this moment

also I felt your event idea to be a little bland in my opinion

other wise, I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors 

• Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

21 hours ago, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

- Support

You're pretty active within the server and I feel you could do some good things, BUT

I feel you dont quite have enough experience on the server to really justify making you an ET member at this moment

also I felt your event idea to be a little bland in my opinion

other wise, I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors 

On 7/3/2020 at 12:58 AM, CrystalMoisa12 said:

fine 😕

Denied

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic