Blacklist Appeal - TheBlueKing87

theblueking87

Steam Name: TheBlueKing87

Ingame Name: Shreek,skim milk and Mr Nook

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:119582451

Job Blacklisted From: SCP 527 (man with fish head) 

Reason for the Job Blacklist: going into D block once (I think becuse it happened like a week later though)

Dispute: It's Been 3 months since I was banned from 527 and when I did go into D block. I was new and I didnt know what I was doing.

Edited by theblueking87
no enters

-Support
Not the reason, I'd have to look that up. 
Dispute doesn't explain anything and doesn't show him taking accountability.

Edit: He was blacklisted from 527 for being in Lower D-Block and having a prior history of exploiting and breaking rules as SCPs.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

A blacklist was issued to this player after receiving the following warnings:

05/25/2020, 03:05:56 - SCP - theblueking87 - [GL] RDSparkle - FailRP | Resisting FearRP and Suiciding as SCP-049

04/15/2020, 02:15:15 - SCP - theblueking87 - ☭ Comrade военком - glitching out of 5208

04/11/2020, 06:01:43 - SCP - theblueking87 - Rabbit - Bring in lower D-block as SCP 527

04/09/2020, 03:10:18 - SCP - theblueking87 - ❤ - N o v a h - ❤ - Exploiting | Lying to staff

Based on the numerous instances of glitching and misconduct on various SCPs this player was blacklisted from the above SCPs.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

• Rookieblue changed the title to Blacklist Appeal - TheBlueKing87

-Support, i'm largely for second chances but from what i see in your history, you've already had your chances.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support
If this was your only offense then I mean sure everyone makes mistakes. But when you make those same mistakes over and over again on other SCP's that's when it gets absurd and based on your past history exploiting and overall misusing these SCP's is why I don't believe you deserve to be unblacklisted.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

5 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, i'm largely for second chances but from what i see in your history, you've already had your chances.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT