Dispatch Suggestion - Accepted

Killer.

What you want to see? -  Alright so hear me out, Dispatch is currently a neutral class, with tasers and handcuffs... which to criminals can be unfair because if they try to tase you and arrest you, you legit cannot do anything and have to either run or get tased...  so Either remove taser and handcuffs from dispatch or make them non-neutral (I say just remove tasers and handcuffs)

Why should we add it? -  We should remove the tasers and handcuffs just to make it more fair for everyone, I'm fine with dispatch being a neutral class but it's kinda dumb how they can arrest people which they should call PD or someone else to come arrest them.

What are the advantages of having this? - It makes it unfair to criminals because they can legit just get arrested from a non-neutral class which makes no sense at all... so if we get rid of their tasers and handcuffs they won't be constantly RDMed / avoid this problem and it'll make it fair for criminals.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals 

Links to any content -  N/A

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+support 

Came back to the server today and weirded me out seeing a neutral class arresting a friend and not being able to do anything due to neutral class status, if dispatch want to do more than operate a radio than remove their neutral status

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Phil GSC said:

+support 

Came back to the server today and weirded me out seeing a neutral class arresting a friend and not being able to do anything due to neutral class status, if dispatch want to do more than operate a radio than remove their neutral status

pdhcdepcomm.png

2 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

+support 

I agree with that, but they get shot at for no reason so I would just say Remove the Taser / Handcuffs instead of the neutral status

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 7/3/2020 at 2:21 AM, Phil GSC said:

+support 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

Realistically Dispatch isn't sworn in so they wouldn't have that stuff

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

5 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

Realistically Dispatch isn't sworn in so they wouldn't have that stuff

In addition to that they should not have any access to the PD car dealers because those belong to GOVERNMENT not a neutral class 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Head of Staff
On 7/3/2020 at 5:31 AM, Rein said:

+support

This basicly makes dispatch having god mode which we shouldn't have on the server.

4 hours ago, Echo said:

In addition to that they should not have any access to the PD car dealers because those belong to GOVERNMENT not a neutral class 

+Big Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 7/3/2020 at 7:21 AM, Phil GSC said:

+support 

Carrots_LT_COL.png

On 7/2/2020 at 11:49 PM, matthawk101 said:

I agree with this its really annoying to be arrested by a neutral class 

+support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General