Viceroy's Old ST 2LT Application

Defalt

1. Whats your ingame name?: ST HVYL SFC Viceroy

2. Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:172863615

3. Did you read the ST Sop?: yes, Multiple times as I am a Sergeant First Class.

4. How long have you been on the server: In total, about a week.

5. How many warns do you have?: I have quite a few Warns, all of which were from My Enlisted days, I was a Minge back then, Since I Have become a NCO, I have stopped Minging.

6. Why do you want to be a 2LT: As a SSGT of the Stormtrooper Corps, it sadens me to see the Battlion fall from greatness to Mingyness I can't do much in my Current position as a Senior NCO besides letting the higher ups know. I want to do more than sit at the sidelines. The Stormtrooper Corps has the Potiental to be one of the Best battlions, We just need to show we are ready.

7. What Timezone are you?: Australian Eastern Standard Time.

8. How well do you command this Regiment?:  Very well, I have shown this skill in Events and Sim's as I usually Assist the Battlion, But I can't do much as a NCO, which is why I am applying for 2LT

9. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I possess the Skills, Time and Patientness to Achieve great things in the stormtrooper Battlion.
Note: I redid this as I felt it was not Accurate.
Edited on
2/07/2020
4/07/2020
6/07/2020

Edited by Defalt

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l

• Defalt changed the title to Viceroy's Old ST 2LT Application