Ban Appeal- Denied

Lxve

Steam Name: Lxve

Ingame Name: Lxve OD

SteamID:Ā STEAM_0:1:207851705

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Mikey i think i didnt get the name but it started with an MĀ  šŸ˜•

Reason for Ban: DDOS Threats

Dispute: Aight so over the time i have played around 3 to 4 days or so and i have gotten alot of shitty arrest reasons and also i would like to say what i did was stupidĀ  it was in the heat of the moment and i fully understand that im in the wrong i just grinded for around 5 hrs or so to get 25 million to whip aroundĀ  in the GTRĀ  also iĀ  didĀ  buy gold because i thought the server was good and wouldĀ  like to continue playing but i would like to apologise for what i did and if i could find the officer(s) that where affected in thisĀ  please pm me.Ā  But again it was a shitty arrest reason andĀ  i was heated because i was just tryna get my friend unstuck and got arrested for it and speeding or something but yea now that you know i wanna apologise again and hope i can beĀ  forgiven i should't have did it and i should have just not spoken at all it is a habit in my friend group and was so used to saying it and it just came out and i immediately regretted it but no excuses so yea i hope i can be forgiven and i will work on cleaning up the habit and trying better myself. God Bless

Thanks For Reading And Have A Blessed Rest Of Your Day - Lxve

37 minutes ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

-Ā Support
Be a habit or not, threatening to DDOS someone or the server is foolish.

Ā 

Ā 

Killer |Ā Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |Ā Retired PD Colonel l State Major lĀ SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director lĀ Ā UMC Level 4

2 hours ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

-Ā Support
Be a habit or not, threatening to DDOS someone or the server is foolish.

Ā 

Yes im very aware of this and im gonna better myself by getting rid of it. I made a mistake and quickly knew itĀ  it was all in the heat of the moment im gonna be working on myself to not let anger better me as a person so im so very sorry and again i would like to apologise the people involved if i could findĀ  them i will apologise to the person(s) that where involved i understand the punch my actions pack and again im very sorry im gonna work on it Bless Hope yall have a good day / night

Thanks for Replying And This Goes To Everyone WhoĀ  Has CommentedĀ  God Bless - Lxve

11 minutes ago, Lxve said:

Yes im very aware of this and im gonna better myself by getting rid of it. I made a mistake and quickly knew itĀ  it was all in the heat of the moment im gonna be working on myself to not let anger better me as a person so im so very sorry and again i would like to apologise the people involved if i could findĀ  them i will apologise to the person(s) that where involved i understand the punch my actions pack and again im very sorry im gonna work on it Bless Hope yall have a good day / night

Thanks for Replying And This Goes To Everyone WhoĀ  Has CommentedĀ  God Bless - Lxve

Also want to add that i just ask that i can be forgiven by the officers aswellĀ 

11 minutes ago, Solomonnew said:

-Support

DDOS threats are a serious offence, and really a habit you shouldnt have.

Unfortunately you ruined your chance over a simple arrest.Ā 

Ā 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | PreviousĀ PoliceRP AdministratorĀ 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine lineĀ between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-SUPPORT

DDOS threats for any reason is considered a blacklistable offense. Should've thought about that before you said it.Ā 

Ā ā€œThe only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.ā€ ā€” C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since MarchĀ 2018 ||

|| FormerĀ MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || FormerĀ NSA Director || FormerĀ MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+/- Support

Ofcourse what you did was very stupid and you should have never done this but I feel like you deserve a second chance since you aren't just a guy who just hopped on the server but actually played on it.

I do feel like you still need at least a month ban for what you did.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

3 hours ago, Rein said:

+/- Support

Ofcourse what you did was very stupid and you should have never done this but I feel like you deserve a second chance since you aren't just a guy who just hopped on the server but actually played on it.

I do feel like you still need at least a month ban for what you did.

Aight i understand everyone saying its really bad but i couldt think when doing it i reacted out of anger i was already pissed off and i do agree with Rein 1 month ban is great cause i can work on myself and better myself. I wanna continue to play the server and i find it fun and good since i did buyĀ  gold i thought itĀ  was that good so all i ask is can it be reducedĀ  i should have mentioned it in the main post my bad but yeaĀ 

Thanks For The Replys -Ā  Lxve

+ Support

After reading the situation i would like to say that i completely understand what lxve has done and it was completely foolish.

but i feel like he deserves a second chance to right his wrongs to overcome his anger and prove that he is a better person.

you can easily tell he loves the server and wants to continue on it.

The guy spent money to help support the server he is not one of those guys who joins just to ruin peoples day he is not like that.

I have been playing on this server awhile now about 1-2 days straight and i have been loving it but every time i bump into this guy its nothing but kindness and respect.

You have to consider that not everyone has good days sometimes people might be having a rough life outside of playing a game to the point that personal issues could leadĀ 

to his actions. But that's no excuse just a possibility.

Overall i think he should have a final chance write it down orĀ something. Id say un perma ban him and keep him banned for a reasonable time like a few weeks to a month.

And when or if he comes back i insure you that the problem shall not happen again.

-Zyme-

Edited by Zyme

48 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

Here is the video if anyone wants to see so i don't need to explain,
https://streamable.com/lwtzm3
Ā 

Even when I get super heated I dont make comments like that.... to make it even worse you were dissing the arresting officer extremely, and when they told you to shut up (when they had every right to do so), that's when you make your threat.Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, I don't think you should come back after that.Ā 

Ā ā€œThe only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.ā€ ā€” C. Joybell

|| FormerĀ MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || FormerĀ NSA Director || FormerĀ MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Mikey said:

Here is the video if anyone wants to see so i don't need to explain,
https://streamable.com/lwtzm3
Ā 

Thanks for putting it in so i can find the officer and apologise

Ā 

1 hour ago, ~ vĻƒxĪ¹s ~ said:

Even when I get super heated I dont make comments like that.... to make it even worse you were dissing the arresting officer extremely, and when they told you to shut up (when they had every right to do so), that's when you make your threat.Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, I don't think you should come back after that.Ā 

But me and you are different as stated in zymes response "You have to consider that not everyone has good days sometimes people might be having a rough life outside of playing a game to the point that personal issues could leadĀ 

to his actions. But that's so excuse just a possibility." This sums it up again im extremely sorry and that whole day we kept getting raided by people who had like 400 health so i was mad frustrated etc. Thats why i lashed out in anger it just built up the whole day i build a good base one ofĀ  my best and all it takes is one breaching round thing to take everything out and their in. It really angerd me but all of my anger was bottled up im not usually likeĀ  this guess i woke up on the wrong side of the bed but the point is we all have bad days im no different im neverĀ  like this and its embarrassing for me to watch and i feel ashamed but im gonna move forward and better myselfĀ 

Thanks For Reading - Lxve

Edited by Lxve

1 hour ago, Lxve said:

It really angerd me but all of my anger was bottled up im not usually likeĀ  this guess i woke up on the wrong side of the bed but the point is we all have bad days im no different im neverĀ  like this and its embarrassing for me to watch and i feel ashamed but im gonna move forward and better myselfĀ 

Anger doesn't excuse the fact that a DDOS threat was made. We have people who get angry all the time and yet they have NEVER made a DDOS threat in their life.Ā 

35 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

DDOS threats are not allowed, ban is valid.

I understand that and what im asking is its cut down i am really sorryĀ 

32 minutes ago, ~ vĻƒxĪ¹s ~ said:

Anger doesn't excuse the fact that a DDOS threat was made. We have people who get angry all the time and yet they have NEVER made a DDOS threat in their life.Ā 

again im different than them everyones not the same as the people u have mentioned and as stated by zymeĀ  "You have to consider that not everyone has good days sometimes people might be having a rough life outside of playing a game to the point that personal issues could lead to his actions. But that's so excuse just a possibility." Im not a bad person i was having a bad day with other issues gaming is an escape i really didnt wanna get into this but its being pushed their to try and reduce the ban cause again im sorry and also as stated in the appeal habit with my friend group im gonna get rid of it. Again im not a bad person i would like to continue playingĀ  this server i get it ddos threats are really bad and i understand that but im not a bad person

Thanks For Reading // Replying - Lxve

• Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Lxve said:

I understand that and what im asking is its cut down i am really sorryĀ 

Unfortunately, DDOS threats whether they be towards a player or the server will result in a permanent ban from the server with little to no appeals being accepted for that reason. If you don't want to get banned from a server, don't be an idiot and break the rules or make empty threats towards people (take that as some life advice, it won't get you far in the world).

Forklift_Signature.png

3 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Unfortunately, DDOS threats whether they be towards a player or the server will result in a permanent ban from the server with little to no appeals being accepted for that reason. If you don't want to get banned from a server, don't be an idiot and break the rules or make empty threats towards people (take that as some life advice, it won't get you far in the world).

like said its a habit i understand what your saying i paid money cause i liked the server and i understand what your saying i dont mean what i said at all it is in my friend group i like to make my friends laugh makes me feel happy all the time and im able to make them happy so everyone says it in the group and im somewhat brainwashed to say it ill remove it from my mindĀ 

Aight, think of it as this.

But if you said in real life that you were gonna kill someone in front of people, regardless of a bad day or not, you would be arrested and possibility be charged for criminal threats.

Same goes here, just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you can go around threatening to DDoS people.

So overall - Support

People who makes those kind of threats should have no place in this community. Think of the consequences next time before you say stupid shit.

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP:Ā Captain Price,Ā former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:Ā  Former Darth Vader