• Head of Staff

Name: Frog
Date: 7/2/20

ImperialRP SMT | Head of StaffΒ  Β  Β  Β 

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Name: The Kman

Date: 7/2/20

PD MSGTΒ |Β Retried FBI Assistant DirectorΒ |Β The OperatorΒ |Β $100 Donator GangΒ |Β UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Β 

Β 

Name: Josh

Date: 7/2/2020

Β 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),Β CPTΒ Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTΒ Josh 1R65Β |Β Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -Β RetiredΒ Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -Β Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -Β Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |Β Member Since late 2018
Β 

Name: Mar

Date: 7/3/2020

Currently -- | COLΒ of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC |Β Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike |Β Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat |Β 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Things always come and go but its your choice to chooseΒ  what you want to continue to see.Β Β  -Β  Mar

Name: Torty

Date: 7/3/2020

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2Β  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LTΒ United StatesΒ Sergeant

Β 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.