MyanDaBeast's Resignation

[GL]MyanDaBeast

• Head Admin

I know this will be a shock to all and it's so sudden, but I've been thinking about this for a long time .  However it's time to move on. I've got to focus on college and my personal life. I've been on gaminglight for a very long time, I believe its 2-3 years.  When I first joined,  my goal was to make new friends, join the staff team and help and reach a high rank in staff. All of these goals were reached and I just want to say thank you to those who helped me along the way. It does make me sad to leave the staff team, but I have to do this for my personal life. I will miss all the fun times I've had on each server. But don't worry, I won't leave gaminglight. I'll still be on the servers to rp and have fun daily. I will just be leaving staff as I no longer have time for it. To these people I mention, you guys are the best! If I don't put your name in, it's just that there is a  lot of names and do not take offence if I don't put your name in.

Zeeptin- The greatest owner of  a community I've ever met. I want to thank you for the opportunity to join your staff team and the SMT team. I hope to see your community grow and I wish you all the best!

Matthew- You MINGE! Jk don't ban me pls. But I have to say, your a great friend and a great manager. Keep on going with PoliceRP in the rank. I believe that PoliceRP will reach in the top 10 rank! Good luck bro!

Eternity- You are an awesome friend, and I think of you as a brother. We did a lot of things together in PoliceRP; laugh, minge around, have fun! I wish you luck in  SMT!

Snar- My man, to be honest I would not be a part of SMT if it wasn't for you. Thank you for accepting me to staff when you were manager. I wish you luck with everything and you are a great friend!

Hotshot- What can I say!  You've made me laugh a lot when you became SWAT Commander a long time ago. Your a great friend and I wish the best of luck for ImperialRP!

To the entire SMT and JMT team, Good luck with your servers! It's been awesome working with you guys!👍

To the PoliceRP staff team  I will miss you all, good luck with rising in the ranks, and again it was awesome working with you!

Just a repeat, I am NOT leaving gaminglight, just the staff team. 

I will miss you all......

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Gaminglight Love 3

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

I saw this... I really thought it was a joke or I just read it wrong.. Myan you've been one of the longest SMT members it wont be the same without you and your rocket launchers... also it wont be the same without the taco memes anymore 😞

• Laughing 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

You're going to make me cry 😞

You were an amazing staff member and an even greater SMT member Myan. I hope we can stay in touch and I hope I can see you around. Its been a great one my guy. 

• Thanks 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Dang...

I would say denied,  but I don't think I can do that...

Edit: Are you sure it hasn't been longer than 3? I recall you being part of the staff team for as long as I can remember,  but thinking that far back I've lost some of the memories. 

Things aren't going to be the same. 

Thank you for all that you have done for the server,  stay safe!

Edited by StackableGold
Left out some stuff...

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

Myan where can I start, we have known each other for a long ass time from back when I was Commander of SWAT and gave the department that was my prize procession at that time, you are an amazing person to hang around with and I wish you luck for what you plan to do next. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

hotshot manager.png

Jesus Christ, Myan.

I wasn't expecting this at all. Thanks for the jokes, and the aliens.... god, have mercy. Thanks for everything in staff.

Good luck in life!

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

This can't be real, im literally shaking right now. Nah, but in all seriousness you made Gaminglight a better place Myan. It's very sad to see you go, but also I'm very happy you've decided to focus on your personal life. Knowing you for the short time I have, you have very much potential to be anything you want to be. You're a great SMT, great person, and a great friend. Love ya man.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Thanks for the kind words bro. Wish you the best in the future and I hope we can still talk in TS!!! See you around. ❤️ 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Please do not drop your tacos during your lectures, I am joking ok

On a serious note you are one of the best staff members, you have been a Head Admin for such a long time and made PoliceRP an amazing place.

• Laughing 2

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Myan,

Your years of dedication to PoliceRP are the exact reason why you were a role-model to so many in the staff team. You’re efforts to make the server the best it could be has never gone unnoticed and I’m incredibly thankful for all you’ve done. 

You’re a great guy and I’ll miss you pal. Let’s play some UNO here and there!

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Head Admin

It's been a pleasure working alongside you from my time as a trial mod up to now. Best of luck with wherever life leads you next and try to stay in touch if possible!

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

Wow, didn't see this coming, gonna miss you randomly coming in my channel to play stupid soundbites 😭 you should still play MilRP though 🙂.

• Like 1

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

5 hours ago, Emoo said:

Wow, didn't see this coming, gonna miss you randomly coming in my channel to play stupid soundbites 😭 you should still play MilRP though 🙂.

You've done a lot for PoliceRP Myan, thank you for your works and I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

• Like 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

Still waiting for you to say sike...

man, you were one of my favorite SMT members within GL ever. you were such a chill friendly guy and it was a blast whenever we got the chance to hang out on policerp or in ts. good luck in the future man, thank you for all the hard work you put into this community. Peace.

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png