Barret M82. - Accepted

Bionicle

22 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

It has been on the sniper job for a long time, ever since enlisted got the umps which was a while ago -_-

I think there is a better way then just "Remove it/Change it"

What is this better way then? Also that’s a pretty shitty reason for a -support imo. Just because something has had something for a while, doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t be changed if it becomes too powerful for the class it’s on.

23 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

It has been on the sniper job for a long time, ever since enlisted got the umps which was a while ago -_-

You got to remember, all the weapon got nerfed, buffed, and overall changed. The sniper currently atm can 1-2 shot any D-Class from a body shot, or 1 shot from a headshot, which is fairly broken, especially for a Gensec Sniper, which is a sub job.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

3 hours ago, Bread said:

I already told Igneous and security high command previously that it needed to be removed. It's supposed to be swapped out.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 7/2/2020 at 10:24 AM, Fool said:

+Support 

it is a literal Anti Material Rifle for a reason so yeah 

+Support 

+Support 

+Support 

+Support 

On 7/2/2020 at 8:34 PM, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

+Support  Yes, give GenSec the strongest sniper in the game. General Security have it, but Mobile Task Forces don't have it. If Gensec get to keep the Barrett M82, I think MTF should get MicroHIDs.

Edited by Starstep
woops

• Manager

I say +Support, but you may want to talk to the HOS and DHOS regarding this because they will do the branch update, It has been on the job for a long time, but there is a new gun update that made some snipers realllly good. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)