Your In-game: SRT PFC Raddish 1S87

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85663951

The admin's name in-game: Masterson

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Just Masterson

What warning did you receive: ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Message telling me I'm in a sit: https://imgur.com/8l9nvvr

SRT Time card (Accurate times): https://imgur.com/Ch75GRs

Why do you think this warn was false: To begin this appeal I would like to address the way I was speaking to PvPSavage in the video. When I'm playing on Government I'm a lot more stern and rough on people. I was speaking to him within Roleplay and wasn't calling him, as an individual a dumb ass. To add onto this, we all were joking around and having a good time. This is a 30 second clip out of a 5 minute incident where me and others were playing around with Savage during a 10-38, after which he took off down the road and we chased him down. I feel like this video is misleading and one sided, because without the context; it seems I just hit him in malice and was disrespecting him as an individual. Going back to the 10-38 PvPSavage was talking about police brutality and the BLM movement. I was joking with him saying "I'll give you something to cry police brutality about" my intentions were not to disrespect Savage and if he did not take it as one, I either misunderstood the situation; or he decided for whatever reason to change his mind.

So after the 10-80 when we pitted him into the side of the hill, he got out and we placed him under FearRP.  His audio on his side is cut-out, keep in mind the video only highlights me saying "Dumbass" out of context and also damaging him out of context; also keep in mind I only damaged him for 6 health and not any more. I consider ARDM as an attempt to kill somebody for no reason. I've been damaged many times in cuffs, when I was mouthing off to the officers, tased, stunsticked, shot, punched and what not. So within the context of this entire situation being a joke, where he was joking about police brutality and black lives matter. I called him a dumbass for running and bumped him once with the stock of the RU. 

Going from the 10-80 to the 10-38 PvPSavage fled without any reason, breaching priority rules. His client-side audio is cut and the video is trimmed to create a false narrative that paints me as being malicious and disrespectful for seemingly no reason at all. I had no intention of disrespecting him, or killing him. I gave him a single bump for 6hp and afterwards called him a dumb ass for running and calling police brutality.

After this situation, all was normal, PvPSavage was put into prison for 10 years for a multitude of reasons. It took about 3 minutes to transport him to DOC, 10 minutes in DOC and referencing my SRT time card, to the time the sit was called was a span of 10 minutes. add on the 10 minutes Savage was in jail, and the extra time in between around 10 minutes or so, it took 30 MINUTES from the moment I hit Savage to the time he called a sit on me. In this time I went to the grocery store and got back to being in a sit with Savage. I don't have any hard feelings whatsoever towards Masterson for issuing this warning to me. From the one sided clip it was open and shut ARDM. I decided to wait and write out a proper appeal on the forums instead of argue in-game about it. 

The thing I don't understand is, Savage was joking and laughing with us in the moment, having a good time. And 30 minutes later suddenly calls an ARDM sit and claims he didn't take it as a joke and was upset about it. If he truly felt it was ARDM, wouldn't he have called a sit immediatley, if not 5 minutes later, 10 minutes later, 15?, 20?, 25?, why 30 MINUTES after the incident did he suddenly call a sit on me and specifically request a formal warning? There is some context to my relationship with PvPSavage. I was his friend, and always treated him with respect. To put this short and sweet; we were friends, he raided me, I kidnapped him, and now he seems to hold a grudge. I don't know what triggered him to call a sit 30 minutes later, however I believe it was a petty, spiteful situation. I think 30 minutes later he noticed he had a clip, or remembered me kidnapping him or any other multitude of reasons, and decided to call a sit on me. I think this situation with all the context now in perspective paints a completely different picture than what his 30 seconds clip portrays. I did nothing out of malice, or disrespect; but in a playful manner that was exploited in an attempt to "get back" at me for whatever personal reason he has.

Any extra information: Don't hold anything against Masterson, he was right in issuing the warning given the cirumstances

+SUPPORT

I watched the video when it happened and after an extensive amount of time referencing it and analyzing it, the audio is cut out. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER seen or heard of Raddish doing anything out of line or to any extreme while playing on ANY Gov job. To make matters worse, I find this entire situation more ironic since we were all talking to Savage earlier this week about how he's been breaking rules in his current departments. 

Not to mention, another thing that you need to keep in mind, is you can hear the Discord API's sound for the Push To Talk being activated or deactivated at 23-24 seconds so that points to something not sitting right. 

Also this is NOT ARDM. ARDM is shooting or hitting someone with the intent to kill them, there was no intent to kill anyone in this situation. 

Edited by ~ vσxιs ~

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 minute ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

-False Warn

-Why Did He Cut His Voice? 

-I Was on Scene And Raddish Didn't Try To Kill Him. 

-Also, PvPSavage, Upload The Full Video without Cutting Your Voice and Let The People HEAR what You Said. 

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP Manager