Duncan's Player Report on Jeff Bones- Accepted

Duncan  McOkiner

Your in game name: Duncan

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69411992

The player's in game name: Jeff Bones

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:217087576

What did the player do: This player was rapidly swinging around a large prop. I tried to solve this peacefully without a report, educating him on the issue. He would try to hit cars and players with it (obviously he was not aware this did not work on this server), however, I finally decided to record it upon negotiations failing.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe that this player should receive a warn for NITRP | Prop Minge. I do not believe he deserves a ban, however, I believe that a warn would be sufficient in that if he were to return to the server when a member of the administration team is online, they can see that he has a prior warn.

Any extra information: He had a friend with him, Jeff Bone (STEAM_0:0:509667935), who was doing the exact same thing. The player I am reporting is Jeff Bones, with an "s". I do not have evidence of Jeff Bone doing it, so I will not be reporting him. 

+ Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

47 minutes ago, Ender said:

+ Support

"Ya know not doing this is a option" IM WEAK

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant