Staff Vote  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Purge CPL Watermelon 0420

What is your steam name?:Crazyboyri1

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:145670367

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to be staff but been focusing on GL server more then them. I used to be admin for one server before it got shutdown and been staff there for 1 years and I've been helping a lot of people after my shift from work. I want to bring my experience to this server to make the server friendly and fun so the player can be happy and it will make the staff happy that they don't have to deal with much people.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around February 20

What date did you make your forums account? June 24, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 3

Have you donated? Over $200 on it

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I love GL so much that I decided that I want to be able to help most of the staff so I can help each player when needed. I don't want the staff to be tired out or burnt from dealing with so much from any players. I want to help each player out for what ever situation that they are in. I'll be able to help staff build the event as well if needed or do mini event if no GM are online. I know that I may not be the right person for the staff position but I want to help each staff member out so they don't have to worry much about anything anymore. I'll be doing sit every times when someone make a report and be the first person to take it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will have to calm them down so I know what going on. I will have to let the call for admin+ for the ban and have to give them a warning as well due to part of handbook rule. I want to be fair to every player and I know that they would be upset about it but it wouldn't be fair that they have to break the rule and not care about it. I wanted to keep the server safe and make sure all the member are having fun and have the staff have fun as well so they don't have to worry about any situation at all.

Edited by Crazyboyri

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

I got 2 warning but other warning is from different server. The first warning I got was when I first started because I was new and I can't remember what the second warning was. The third warning was from policerp because I was new to the server. I'll update the application when I get home from work.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.