Lt Max 48 hour

Max Holland

well guys it’s been a fun ride. However, with my recent Assistant Chief promotion I’ve decided to leave state and doc. I’ll still be around and talk with you guys. 

Cammy - first actual friend i had in the server. we've had so many good times and will have so many more, but you need to understand that your country isn't real. 
crease - your doing a good job with state keep it up. And I swear I didn’t get you that driving ban xd

Andrew - I’m not in cert anymore you don’t scare me. I’ll miss you bro

Echo - Ima miss you on the sever. Cya around on TTT minge. 

Masterson - next time im on, ill buy you a furry suit.

Lnivebait - Five m boy 

North - look at this dude 

Sabchez - WILLIAM 

Balloon - whispers 20/7 

Soulness - INaCtiVe 

beans - no more discord calls please 

Killer- ima miss your checkpoints. I’ll still see ya on pd I hope...

behappy - are you using a VPN jk lol. 

stingray - what a minge 

to the rest of state command. I didn’t really talk to you guys but keep up the good work

to the rest of the troopers. Make sure you don’t sit in your position for around 7.5 years like I did xd. 

Edited by Max Holland

22 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Department hopping is not allowed

Sheesh max

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, cammy1706 said:

My country is real 

SCOTLAND FOREVER 

you'll always be my dep warden so HA HA

#MaxisNotMyWarden

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

DENIED 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss