G3SG1 tweak - Accepted

BadAim

What are you suggesting? - Reverting the G3SG1's ammo back to 35 

How would this change better the server? - Makes the gun more reliable as  an auto sniper

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It might push the gun back into the front of the meta and we might see 2000 CCs with the gun

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Snipers

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://imgur.com/a/smLYTlc <- the weapons current stats

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Big +support

I thought that it was changed, then it wasn’t, then it was. Reducing the ammo so drastically was not a good move, and it should definitely be brought back up or at least close to it.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

1 minute ago, CreameyCheesey said:

Big +support

I thought that it was changed, then it wasn’t, then it was. Reducing the ammo so drastically was not a good move, and it should definitely be brought back up or at least close to it.

• Manager
5 hours ago, Gunther said:

What's the current ammo capacity?

Screenshot says 20 (if you reload you can get +1) so 21. 

I give this a +/- Support on this because there are some really really good snipers, most you are asking for is a ammo buff, I think maybe something like 25 or 30 would be better. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

17 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

Big +support

21 hours ago, BadAim said:

What are you suggesting? - Reverting the G3SG1's ammo back to 35 

How would this change better the server? - Makes the gun more reliable as  an auto sniper

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It might push the gun back into the front of the meta and we might see 2000 CCs with the gun

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Snipers

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://imgur.com/a/smLYTlc <- the weapons current stats

i made a post about this and thank you for putting it better lol

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 2 weeks later...