I need to be educated.

DooM Guy

I see a lot of terms flying around the forms, and I have no idea what so can someone please tell me what they mean, thx.

1: Define minge, as I’m unsure what a minge really is.

2: What the fuck is ULX?

3: What’s a netrual CC.

4: What the hell is “quota”?

• Gaminglight Love 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

Minge is general annoying tomfoolery. Its fine in small doses but can get annoying. Examples are prop-minging, which is spawning props in an intrusive way that disrupts RP, micspamming, and anything that disrupts RP is usually considered minge.

ULX is an admin tool/mod

Neutral CCs are Custom Classes/Roles that are non-combatants, such as medics, technicians, and ethics staff.

As for quota, Im not sure. Ive never heard it in the context of Gmod, outside its normal English vernacular

6 minutes ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

Minge is general annoying tomfoolery. Its fine in small doses but can get annoying. Examples are prop-minging, which is spawning props in an intrusive way that disrupts RP, micspamming, and anything that disrupts RP is usually considered minge.

ULX is an admin tool/mod

Neutral CCs are Custom Classes/Roles that are non-combatants, such as medics, technicians, and ethics staff.

As for quota, Im not sure. Ive never heard it in the context of Gmod, outside its normal English vernacular

5 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

1. annoying
2. ur rank, aka gold, silver
3. idk
4. certain amount of something before a deadline

Thank you

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

A minge is an annoying player who breaks rules on purpose, On the server it might be thrown around as a joke
ULX is a system used by the staff team to do their everyday staffing
A Neutral CC is a Custom Class that isnt really on one team, Examples of which would be the Joker CC
Quota is Used for Some Branches like Reasearch and Utility to make sure your active and dedicated, Quota is also used for Event team so they have to do a certain amount of events before the week ends

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

• Bread locked this topic