Maxi Corona O5 staff App

Maxi Sups.gg

should maxi derseved to be one of the O5 RRH ??? Your call  

9 members have voted

1. 1. should i derseved the red right hands?

• yes maxi can
    • hell no maxi

In Game Name:  Maxi Corona , MTF Omi9 SGT Maxi ST18 , THE REAL JEBUS 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75062295

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-1 Rangiatea (Head Of Staff)

How many Strikes do you have: None

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: after many experiences from gensec and Omi 9 , during my times in Gensec and Omi 9 i have learn many many things from officers and my fellow NCO's so i think is time for me to move up to the higher levels and i'm always up for many challenges , combat and protection is all i know during my time in the foundation , yes i'm good at listening to orders and i'm not very good at english much because is my second languages all i can do is trying my best to listen to my fellow team mate or higher ups , and during my experiences in Omi9 i have done many things , killing CI , raiding CI base , protecting the site from CI , helping NU 7 with recontained SCP , stop SCP from breaching to the surface , saving hostages , stop D class from mass riot , so i think i'm good enough tobe one of the O5 body guard but by the end of the days is all you guys vote and the higher up decisions 🙂 thank you all for reading this app have a great day 😄

Why should we accept you: well there's a logic behind this i'm on different timezone my time is GMT+7 so what happen if there's O5 on at that time (like 2 or 3 AM EST) and there's no other RRH on , i will be there to protect the O5 ... i know i'm not best of the best but i'll try my best to protect them , that's all have a good day 😄

Edited by Maxi Sups.gg

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

+Support

Though the app is short, he meets many qualities i'd expect from a RRH

(also is command 😮)

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

Personally, I feel like there's other people more qualified for this positions. No offense!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png