Revert D Block change - Denied

Harry S. Plinkett

What are you suggesting? -

Get rid of the new fence. It's cramped, unusually complicated, and incredibly ugly.

How would this change better the server? - 

It gets rid of the most disgusting looking thing on the server.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 

The new fence makes GenSecs life easier because no one in D Class wants to come to upper and look at that modern art masterpiece.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 

People who can see.

What were you thinking?

Its alright. It is quite ugly and complicated, as well as an odd design choice, but this new fence offers some good bonuses. The left side wall is now completely removed of any red lines, making sniping easier with the Falcon due to closer range, not to mention the time between getting to the door is much less, making escaping and rioting easier. -/+Support.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/- Support

We literally JUST got this today, can we give it a few weeks and then see how the community likes it.  

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Dr. Lee said:

+Support the new design resembles images in which I shall not discuss.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Just now, Sinnik said:

-Support

Igneous made this change himself today. I sincerely doubt he's going to change it back immediately. Give it some time. 

It could look a little nicer but I don't want the old one back

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+/- support
I liked the old one because D-class can actually strategize on how to attack security. But with the new one all security have to do is aim in the general direction of the entrance and boom, you block both entrances with a wall of bullets. But with the old one you have 2 entrances on exact opposite sides and could actually confuse security while attacking. It would cause security to think about which side to focus (hopefully the side your closer to) and how to aim better since it was harder to solidly hold down an entrance, but now all you have to do is just spray and pray and again since both entrances are so close all of security in D-block can focus fire on that one area. I won't mind giving it a shot and see if I'm wrong but I feel that it would just help gensec a lot.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

10 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

We literally JUST got this today, can we give it a few weeks and then see how the community likes it.  

Very much this.  If there's noticeable problems, opinions will change in that time. But the change has to settle for at least a little bit.

10 hours ago, God Emperor Drip said:

- support i think it resembles the Mona Lisa in my option

Why would they change back something they implemented yesterday. Plus calm down it’s not that bad. You say that it should be revoked because it makes Gensec’s job easier, when we need a break seeing as D Class CC NLR recently got reduced to 1 minute.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 2 weeks later...