Rabbit Gone Hunting

Rabbit

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooigotyousomecokecolaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooI'llMissYouManooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

48 minutes ago, Da da da said:

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK WHYYYYYYYYY BABBYYY

8ce.jpg

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Awwww 😞

bye rabbit, one day i shall make a full return *Sad Price Noises*

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Sorry to see you go rabbit! Thanks for pushing me forward through all the shit you put me through 😉

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

It was always fun hanging out with you for the short time you were in ET, and when I tried to replace you doing Security CI PT. CI lost a great leader today. You will be missed.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor