Mandatory System/Machine Checkups- Denied

c0br4h

What do you want to see? - Recently I have noticed that 31st have had little to nothing to do aboard the ISD when there isn't a event occurring. As a somewhat Passive RP battalion I feel having something to suit that would be beneficial for the battalion and General RP. Here's my idea; After events have Naval inspect machines in both Bridge and ATC, they would make sure that the terminals and systems are working correctly. Obviously using /roll 50 or higher the terminal or system would be fine 49 or below and it would need attention..

Why should we add it? - I think we should add it so that the 31st can have something to do. I've been hearing a big number of complaints saying 31st is very boring and strictly I don't want that. Obviously, since i'm only a CPL at the time of writing this I can't physically do anything except post this suggestion.

What are the advantages of having this? - I think it would improve the general feel of being on a ISD, although people may not like going through all the extra trouble to get something to work, i'm sure no one in the comics or movies enjoyed have to repairs. I think this would also explain that the ISD isn't perfect, there will always be problems and that;s why 31st is a thing.

Who is it mainly for? - This suggestions is mainly for the 31st Battalion.

Links to any content - N/A

-Sincerely Michael Scott from the 31st battalion.

+/-ย 

This, to me at least, sounds like something the command members of 31st is neglecting.ย  Either they don't care that the battalion is getting stale and boring, or are currently planning on adding something. Anyway,ย  you're always welcome to come to the medbayย for mandatory machine maintenance. Just make sure to put it over comms.

Boomer of medical.

Blarg- "I'm going to vote monkey for monkey."

ย 

ย 

uumm, this seems like an RP suggestion, I'd speak to your command nglย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

On 7/5/2020 at 4:00 PM, _screwthesystem said:

+/-ย 

This, to me at least, sounds like something the command members of 31st is neglecting.ย  Either they don't care that the battalion is getting stale and boring, or are currently planning on adding something. Anyway,ย  you're always welcome to come to the medbayย for mandatory machine maintenance. Just make sure to put it over comms.

Ive been coming to medbay and doing them im not sure about the others

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EXย Mingeย ย ย ย  ย Member Since October 2016ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concernsย 

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 months before suggesting this again.

ย 

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggestedย contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png