D-Class Reverts - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - reverting multiple weapons the D-Class has that got nerfed since the recent balance change, and one that has been nerfed for a while, the fubar, heres my reasoning
Smokes (OLD) Provided decent cover from fire, acting like a smoke, with a good radius allowing for rushes to not be cheese shredders I Smokes (NEW) Provides terrible cover with barely any radius making the smokes more of an advantage for the gesnec then D-Class.
D-Block Fence (OLD) Provided 2 entry points into D-Block in different areas making gensec have to strategize and have to plan for the rushes I D-Block Fence (NEW) Is one chokepoint which the gensec have to brain dead watch for d-class before getting melted.
and the fubar doesn't need a big explanation, the hit registration was so bad on it that you couldn't hit anything. the reasoning behind it being so good was because of the skill of the players and not the actual weapon. gensec has had a year to cope with us, they should be skilled enough to deal with the fubar.

How would this change better the server? - these new server changes were very unnecessary, lets at least embrace them but change some things, these nerfs nerfed everything that makes d-class even somewhat fun to play, as D-class cc's such as buckbe were getting back into the server, are not liking the new changes and might leave again

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - theres not any, other than gensec having to cope with some things that are a bit new to the changes

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class and for gensec having more fun during riots

Edited by Panda0Playz

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

1 minute ago, Custumz said:

Do you have a reason as to why you say "No" Just trying to understand both sides.

Cause its a waste of SMT's Time to change it. "Dont fix it if it's not broken"

Edited by [GL] Mike

38 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

-Support
ummmmmm no?

The weapons are perfectly fine as it is

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

57 minutes ago, Bread said:

The only thing I agree with here is the new dblock layout is really bad

This, only because I don't have smokes nor a Fubar. I do agree its the user not the weapon. Despite the Christmas Hammers massive nerfs, its still capable of taking on Omi9.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support

D-Class are meant to be serverely underpowered compared to Gensec/MTF, besides, they get control if d-block enough already

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Just now, God Emperor Drip said:

- support to early to tell if things are good or not you should give this a couple of days atleast 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

16 hours ago, TWIX said:

I'm so confused on where your trying to get at here. Do you want D-Class to be nerfed, do you want them to be buffed? I'm so confused??

12 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

D-Class are meant to be serverely underpowered compared to Gensec/MTF, besides, they get control if d-block enough already

12 hours ago, God Emperor Drip said:

- support to early to tell if things are good or not you should give this a couple of days atleast 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-Support I don't really think the new Dblock is anywhere near as powerful as people are making it out to be, I mean the day it was changed we completely lost Dblock, and we had plenty of people on to defend it. I can't say for the dclass weapons as i haven't used them yet, but security seem to be nearly equal with Dclass before the update, which is not how it should be, why should people imprisoned in a high security prison be able to outguna security member in a one on one fight? it doesn't make sense, Dclass aren't meant to be powerful on there own, they should use there numbers and lack of NLR to over time over power security not have 2 Dclass kill all of security in one rush.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

14 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Manager

-Support
In my opinion the new layout is a new layout everyone has to get used to it. And for the weapon update it is to make things more balanced, the guns may have been "nerfed" or "buffed" but you are D Class aka Prisoners of the foundation. You are not supposed to be able to take D Block easily. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

18 hours ago, Mr. February said:

-Support
In my opinion the new layout is a new layout everyone has to get used to it. And for the weapon update it is to make things more balanced, the guns may have been "nerfed" or "buffed" but you are D Class aka Prisoners of the foundation. You are not supposed to be able to take D Block easily. 

the old d-block layout allowed for rushes to be fair having gensec to strategize, its also ugly as hell

On 7/1/2020 at 12:47 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

sure true, however it seemed fair for both sides, as its a number advantage, again, its the skill of the players and the amount.

On 6/30/2020 at 8:29 PM, [GL] Mike said:

Cause its a waste of SMT's Time to change it. "Dont fix it if it's not broken"

well our old smokes were fine, why were they nerfed
"dont fix it if its not broken"

On 7/1/2020 at 2:26 PM, Meridian said:

-Support I don't really think the new Dblock is anywhere near as powerful as people are making it out to be, I mean the day it was changed we completely lost Dblock, and we had plenty of people on to defend it. I can't say for the dclass weapons as i haven't used them yet, but security seem to be nearly equal with Dclass before the update, which is not how it should be, why should people imprisoned in a high security prison be able to outguna security member in a one on one fight? it doesn't make sense, Dclass aren't meant to be powerful on there own, they should use there numbers and lack of NLR to over time over power security not have 2 Dclass kill all of security in one rush.

that was because one lcpl was defending and the rest of gensec trickled in 1 by 1...
oh, also cc's have nlr...

Edited by Panda0Playz

3 hours ago, Panda0Playz said:

that was because one lcpl was defending and the rest of gensec trickled in 1 by 1...
oh, also cc's have nlr...

S does every gensec, and dclass CC NLR is one minute, which is basically the time it takes to respawn restock and wait for the elevator

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

It's not advisable to immediately revert changes until they have had a chance to impact the flow of gameplay in them. One day is not enough to warrant a suggestion to basically revert back.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

PHAT - Support

Are you serious? "more fun for Gensec during riots"

back when D-block had that stupid sniper tower in the back and knifes and the falcon were at their prime

gensec activity was basically at an all time low because it was a struggle for newer members to do literally anything at all as some brain-dead D-class with a [insert donator weapon here]

just bum-rushes them and they died in like 2-3 hits.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 6/30/2020 at 10:32 PM, Bread said:

The only thing I agree with here is the new dblock layout is really bad

besides the layout, d-class are relatively balanced

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 7/3/2020 at 2:52 AM, Øwnęd-RIP RickMay said:

PHAT - Support

Are you serious? "more fun for Gensec during riots"

back when D-block had that stupid sniper tower in the back and knifes and the falcon were at their prime

gensec activity was basically at an all time low because it was a struggle for newer members to do literally anything at all as some brain-dead D-class with a [insert donator weapon here]

just bum-rushes them and they died in like 2-3 hits.

hmm. i see
however, i do not care about the fubar anymore, i made it when i wasn't thinking straight
however, the smokes and the D-Block layout was neutered,
because when we started to use the smokes to there most effective use of pushing during riots, they get nerfed, like everything else that we use effectively
why cant we have 1 GOOD THING, i want the smokes back, and i want the old D-Block layout.
yes, the donator weapons are powerful, just nerf em, why nerf everything else we got
i agree with the falcon, deagle, s&w, i agree with most of the nerfs, except for those 2 things
right now, its impossible to push without D-Block being a special human cheese grater.