Tim Jhon's Player Report- Accepted

Killer.

Your in game name: Killer 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108296102

The player's in game name: OG Tim Jhon

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:177667271

What did the player do: Fading Door Abuse, FearRP, LTAP (He also broke FailRP he was sentenced to 10 years instead of an warning then a staff member released him falsely)

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/27574908/d1337ODTzrfa - Fading Door Abuse  / FearRP              https://medal.tv/clips/27573408/d1337jJcndVJ - FailRP (was sentenced to 10 years, but released after a second)  https://prnt.sc/t9ethl - I called a sit but his family member answered it, so I said ill make a new sit when a staff member gets online (Everyone else was AFK) and a minute later he left.

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warning, He has gotten out of too much stuff already and a 2-3 Day ban as Ender said in Comments - EDIT 

Any extra information: He Fading Door Abused by not using an keypad to enter his base, The FearRP he had a gun on him and he still ran. The FailRP he jumped off to die to avoid arrest, which is not allowed at all. The LTAP is obvious, He was told I'm calling a sit on him when a staff member that isn't in his family comes online and he leaves a minute after. He also asked for 10 years instead of a FailRP warning https://medal.tv/clips/27574074/d1337FfhwU6b - You can hear him say "I know I said 10 years but you can't put me in for 10 years" Which After I put him in for 10 years he called staff which then he was released for No Reason at all. https://prnt.sc/t9ew1q (Proof he was released from Staff https://prnt.sc/t9ewcf) you can tell he only stayed in jail for around a minute, as the time stamps says 35 minutes and he was unreleased at 33 minutes.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

He is trying to exploit the staff system and when he was given the choice to either continue RP or get a warn he chose to continue RP. He then calls staff not only wasting staffs time to take actual sits but trying to exploit the original staff member that took the sit. Also that breaches the staff handbook to take sits on your own family. Plus you were never brought to that sit to give your side of the story

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+ Support

After reviewing the evidence it is clear rules were broken.  
Warning and maybe 2-3 Day Ban

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

After reviewing the evidence it is clear rules were broken.  
Warning and maybe 2-3 Day Ban

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support
Obviously breaking rules
Fading door abuse obvious 
FailRP, Obvious 
FearRP, the only way i can get that is you where behind him so he might not have seen the gun. but when you told him that he should have complied. 

I think warns and depending on past warns a 2-3 day ban.

Best of luck to you all

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

3 hours ago, Torty said:

+Support
Obviously breaking rules
FailRP, Obvious 
FearRP, the only way i can get that is you where behind him so he might not have seen the gun. but when you told him that he should have complied. 

Best of luck to you all

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

4 hours ago, Torty said:

+Support
Obviously breaking rules
FailRP, Obvious 

Best of luck to you all

He was warned on the 21st of May by Hotshot saying "NEXT WARN WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN"

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/WpKgtx4

Edited by Alex Raddish

15 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support

He is trying to exploit the staff system and when he was given the choice to either continue RP or get a warn he chose to continue RP. He then calls staff not only wasting staffs time to take actual sits but trying to exploit the original staff member that took the sit. Also that breaches the staff handbook to take sits on your own family. Plus you were never brought to that sit to give your side of the story

4 hours ago, Torty said:

+Support
Obviously breaking rules
FailRP, Obvious 

Best of luck to you all

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

2 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

He was warned on the 21st of May by Hotshot saying "NEXT WARN WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN"

it's been real

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

7 hours ago, Torty said:

+Support
Obviously breaking rules
FailRP, Obvious 

Best of luck to you all

Time for my Side

2ed Video was dealt with I have video proving that so @killer Please don't hold something on me that was dealt with be a man and take it down

1st Video as you can see mate did have his gun on me and this was ALSO taken care of in Game no need to the forms someone just didn't like what happened 

Please stop taking things like this to the forms after calling for admins in game cuz they didn't warn me only talked to me and told me what I did wrong everyone  +supporting please read this and re-think it sign @Jeffern and @ryan Dealt with it in game

22 minutes ago, Timmycas2 said:

Time for my Side

2ed Video was dealt with I have video proving that so @killer Please don't hold something on me that was dealt with be a man and take it down

1st Video as you can see mate did have his gun on me and this was ALSO taken care of in Game no need to the forms someone just didn't like what happened 

Please stop taking things like this to the forms after calling for admins in game cuz they didn't warn me only talked to me and told me what I did wrong everyone  +supporting please read this and re-think it sign @Jeffern and @ryan Dealt with it in game

Ryan actually didn't deal with it, I said I want a different staff member as your both in family of OG which no staff was online so I brought it here, and I said "FailRP was dealt with but was falsely released from Jeffern, which Jeffern shouldn't of done no matter what" therefore it wasn't handled at all, so maybe stop lying.

EDIT:  Ryan never handled it at all, as soon as he took the sit I asked for someone else to take it and I would wait then right after that you left. I already said FailRP was handled but he was released after a minute which Jeffern Shouldn't of done. Which is why i'm taking it to the forums for a proper punishment as a punishment was falsely removed from Jeffern.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Here is video of the 2ed one the staff sit the end i get arrested and goto jail: 

1st one OG Took the sit and Killer didn't like that so I talked to Ryan about it and seen what i did wrong Killer didn't like that since he wanted someone else

This 2ed video hes reporting is false since it was Dealt with already 

2 hours ago, Timmycas2 said:

Here is video of the 2ed one the staff sit the end i get arrested and goto jail: 

1st one OG Took the sit and Killer didn't like that so I talked to Ryan about it and seen what i did wrong Killer didn't like that since he wanted someone else

This 2ed video hes reporting is false since it was Dealt with already 

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish with this video, you're still 100% in the wrong and deserve punishment.

15 hours ago, Torty said:

+Support
Obviously breaking rules
FailRP, Obvious 

Best of luck to you all

+support 

This is an obvious rule infraction but i don't personally feel a ban is warranted he thought the sit was over 

• Head of Staff

On 6/30/2020 at 5:05 PM, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support

18 hours ago, Torty said:

+Support
Obviously breaking rules
FailRP, Obvious 

Best of luck to you all

14 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 6/30/2020 at 6:05 PM, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Player will received a permanent ban. 

PoliceRP Manager