1. 1. Should blarg be a TGM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: MC HS VCMDR Blarg 2512

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7814468

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Medical VCMDR / 501st PVT

Have you donated to the server?: No but i won a giveaway for apprentice 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: None that i am aware of

How much time do you have on the server?: I hav e a week on the server but i joined the server back in April 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I dont know much about the lore other than whats in the movies and a little bit of stuff not in the movies but is still cannon

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a gamemaster to bring some of my ideas for events into action and to add more fun to the server and those who play on it.  A lot of my ideas involve some sort attacks on the ISD and large scale battles but some of my ideas will have to wait due to only being a trial game master. I also have passive RP event ideas as well.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted because i have experience will being a gaminglight staff member before and have no warnings or bans. I also have read over the gamemaster guidelines as well to understand how being a game master works and the rules of being a game master. I understand the rules and understand that being a game master is a big responsibility.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes i used to be  a moderator on SCPRP so i know for example the !goto command and !bring command. But i am still a little under experienced with commands that game masters use but i am willing to learn how to use them.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have not been a game master before but i am willing to learn how to be one an i understand how game masters function by reading the guidelines for example TGMs can only host mini events and can only be ISB enlisted. I also know that after being a trial game master i will have a tick system.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
On Ship:
Rebels have invaded the ship and are attacking us and trying to destroy the ISD. Troopers will be tasked with defending the ISD from attacks.

Off Ship: 
A ISB member informs us of a possible rebel outpost with vital information on a rebel fleet that is a danger to our ISD.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ (or the persons name) [Weapon Directory]
Example: !give ^ rw_sw_dual_dc15s

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model <player name> [Model Directory] 
Example: !model Blarg models/player/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

cant really give a - or + support at this time, your example for an on ship event is kinda generic and is quit common and brings nothing unique to the server, and no offense but it feels like this application was rushed a bit, maybe add some more infromation in the examples for events, try to add something that hasnt been done before or done often, and you might wanna learn some lore about star wars, check out Lore Reloaded on Youtube for some great shorts about Cannon, Extended cannon and expanded universe lore in the universe of star wars.

On 7/3/2020 at 9:13 PM, [GL] itz_ya_boi_scotty said:

cant really give a - or + support at this time, your example for an on ship event is kinda generic and is quit common and brings nothing unique to the server, and no offense but it feels like this application was rushed a bit, maybe add some more infromation in the examples for events, try to add something that hasnt been done before or done often, and you might wanna learn some lore about star wars, check out Lore Reloaded on Youtube for some great shorts about Cannon, Extended cannon and expanded universe lore in the universe of star wars.

good luck however bud