Pittman's 48 Hour Notice

Pittman

It's been such an honor to be part of this tac department but I feel like the time has come.  Throughout my journey I've learned so much from numerous amount of people and made a ton of memories that would last!  A few people listed below made my time here so enjoyable.  I hope to see you guys in game still and hopefully have some more fun!

@Rein and @ShinDoom The Euros themselves,  you guys have that something special that you offer DS and you guys are the next thing in the force.  Thank you for patrolling with me all the time and making jokes hope to visit you guys when I go to school in the UK in the next years! 

@WinkleStink_69 You always find a way to surprise me in some way.... never change 

@Northy I loved our conversations on surfing, bodyboarding, and the beach in general,  it felt comforting to find someone with the same interest that I do! 

@Tigersden11 and @Zerg You guys are minges smh my head

@Calamity and @Ecott  Thank you for everything you've done for not only me and the department.  I truly appreciate what you guys do whether it comes from the little things to the big things!  Keep it going you guys are awesome!

Thank you so much Pittman! You are an amazing guy, good luck!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

😦

Thanks for serving us here at Delta Squad.  You were a great member and you did everything the way it should be.  Hope to see you around!

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

This is so sad, Alexa play de--- Nvm im keeping that dead meme dead. but in all serious Good Luck Pittman on what you do next. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Zerg locked this topic