Omi9 Command App - Comrade/Eirenic

Comrade Boekhom

In Game Name:  Comrade/Eirenic

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:515560461

What is your current Rank: SSGT

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command): Low Command

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: No

Date of when you first joined MTF / Chaos Insurgency:   I believe it was end of april-Mid May

How many Strikes do you have: 1

What is your main goal of being Omicron-9 Low / High Command: 

Right now my main goal would be to push activity once again, and increase our numbers. As of recent our numbers have been dropping like wildfire and we need  a resurgence. Another goal would be to help the members input and interest in the branch. There can be a multitude of ways to do that, push more rp things for those who want that, or help with combat training's and the such for those who are here for a more combat oriented time.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only):

What do you think of Omicron-9's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): 

Why should we accept you in Omicron-9 Command (150 word minimum):   

I think there are a few reasons I should be accepted into command, first off my activity, my activity is good as being halfway across from the US I'm still able to be active during our prime times, including our off times to help our newer members gain the recognition they deserve. I believe I can help with our activity in various different ways, more beneficial pt's, specialty training, even prizes for various things, that is a thing I have done in the past which works very efficiently. I will help push our protection of the facility, as we are the first line of defense against any GOI that come within the facility, we are the first to fight and last to be pushed down so our skills need to be up to par. I see this branch as a family, from the day I joined to the day I leave I want to keep it that way, it should be a family where everyone can come and join this would include getting input from all current omicron members, and even members of other branches as outside views can help as well. I want to be able to help all of our other low and high command push our branch into the future to push it better and better

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, TG_Kilo said:

+Support

This man is very unbiased and amazing in combat. His activity is also pretty good and I believe he will make for a decent low command.

He’s a great guy and he’s very smart and responsible. He would be a wonderful addition to the command team. Good luck Comrade!

-support

Comrade I have no good experiences with you. In my experience, you have been biased in some of the judgments you have made in the past. In my experience you have also been a little toxic. You also have recently gotten a strike for breaking Sleuth SOP guidelines in CI R&D. You also have strike in CI military for reasons I do not know. Anyway that is my 2 cents. Edit: You also do not have any command experience.

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

-support

Sorry, but you've done a ton of bad things in the close past, and I honestly don't feel like you're fit for command currently.  I won't go over the reasons for your strikes and your other past actions, but you should be more careful.

1 hour ago, Propane said:

-support

Sorry, but you've done a ton of bad things in the close past, and I honestly don't feel like you're fit for command currently.  I won't go over the reasons for your strikes and your other past actions, but you should be more careful.

Your a chill dude though 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Gordan said:

-support

Comrade I have no good experiences with you. In my experience, you have been biased in some of the judgments you have made in the past. In my experience you have also been a little toxic. You also have recently gotten a strike for breaking Sleuth SOP guidelines in CI R&D. You also have strike in CI military for reasons I do not know. Anyway that is my 2 cents. Edit: You also do not have any command experience.

23 hours ago, Gordan said:

-support

-support, Toxic

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 6/30/2020 at 7:43 PM, Gordan said:

-support

The whole point of WO is to see if you are good at Command so instead of making him 2LT you make him WO and see how he preforms. Its gonna be a +support from me but he should be made WO to prove he can do good. A lot of people (including me) had a total change once we hit Low command and stopped minging so much. You gotta admit no point in not maybe giving him a chance in the COMMAND EVAL PERIOD.

+support

Has multiple good ideas, is active and is confident in his ability to improve omi9 and himself. I say give him a chance.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

18 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

The whole point of WO is to see if you are good at Command so instead of making him 2LT you make him WO and see how he preforms. Its gonna be a +support from me but he should be made WO to prove he can do good. A lot of people (including me) had a total change once we hit Low command and stopped minging so much. You gotta admit no point in not maybe giving him a chance in the COMMAND EVAL PERIOD.

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 7/1/2020 at 9:14 AM, Propane said:

-support

On 7/1/2020 at 8:36 AM, Ritz said:

-Support

Based on previous actions you should never be in any position of power IMO

On 7/1/2020 at 8:13 AM, Gordan said:

-support

You continue to be extremely mingey on the server and it doesn’t set a very good example

So it’s gonna be a -Support from me 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• 2 weeks later...
  • Catsro locked this topic