Jacks MMF Application

Jack (utility one)

Your Name : Jack

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:102743983

Your  Rank : Experienced Janitor

What is your Level? : 77

Which command member gave you permission? : Andro

On a scale of 1 - 10, How active are you? : 5 (but improving)

Are you a Containment Cleaner, and if so, What Rank ? : I am not but will try to after I'm done typing this

Why are you  fit for MMF (The longer the better) ? : Well I am a ACM, and a HLPR bot. I am a 2LT in E11 and do pretty good over there so I have good combat skill. I am trying to hone my skills and a janitor as i've done for medical and technical. I believe having MMF I can assist with MTF more but also still hone my skills as a janitor and get to know my janitorial peeps more. I also believe that with this I will be able to protect janitors better and help them with their everyday work.  I also wish to clean the bodies of my enemies after as to create the perfect killing machine with the balance of perfect cleanliness to add upon it. 

What do you believe MMF's Purpose is? : Is to assist janitorial and their members during a CI raid and D-class riots. Also to assist MTF in needed and while doing so make sure they do not get to dirty and their surroundings. 

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

• 2 weeks later...