096 x 035 termination test

wolphin

Grade: 51% (F)

Test Quality: Sub-Standard

Lore: 0/20
This does not follow lore at all. You are attempting to make a SCP that has no signs brain activity brain dead? Then they just vanished out of the facility? If it were to follow your depiction of lore, it could cause a XK-Class Scenario.

Creativity: 3/20
While I've never seen this test done before, It wouldn't work whatsoever...

Presentation: 18/20
I believe you could've added a few pictures here and there, however the overall presentation of the document was rather nice.

Writing: 30/40
The log has some length to it, however I'd like to see some more. I don't count "I have read multiple logs/articles about how 035 could leave his targets braindead." as background research.

Overall, this test needs a lot of working on. The lore behind the log doesn't make sense whatsoever.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Starstep said:

Grade: 51% (F)

Test Quality: Sub-Standard

Lore: 0/20
This does not follow lore at all. You are attempting to make a SCP that has no signs brain activity brain dead? Then they just vanished out of the facility? If it were to follow your depiction of lore, it could cause a XK-Class Scenario.

Creativity: 3/20
While I've never seen this test done before, It wouldn't work whatsoever...

Presentation: 18/20
I believe you could've added a few pictures here and there, however the overall presentation of the document was rather nice.

Writing: 30/40
The log has some length to it, however I'd like to see some more. I don't count "I have read multiple logs/articles about how 035 could leave his targets braindead." as background research.

Overall, this test needs a lot of working on. The lore behind the log doesn't make sense whatsoever.

Just to clear up some things:

Lore:
a) it says here in the 4th paragraph that 096 lacks any "higher brain functions" meaning that really the only things he can do are walk, weep, and some other basic things like that (correct me if I am wrong), so he doesn't show completely blank brain activity. (In the document I forgot to mention that fell to the floor and stopped moving, my bad.)
b) I don't control what happens to him.  I'm just telling you what happened to the body, and 035.

Creativity:
a) I mean, there's no reason why it wouldn't work (in terms of lore, due to him having even the smallest amount of brain activity flushed out.), so personally I feel like "it wouldn't work whatsoever" is sort of over dramatizing it.

Edited by wolphin

might be a furry but might also not be

I would have  made this a C tier at most, D at minimum.

Scp-035 kinda makes people braindead, but actually sends different wave patterns to the brain, then it kills the target.

I do not understand why the mask would just vanish though with 096. 035 is growing stronger in lore, but im pretty sure in the time set the server sets in that is not the case, as its when we still gave 035 hosts. 

The only thing that could redeem that point, is 096 being a euclid aka WE DONT UNDERSTAND IT THAT GOOD. Still though, I feel like 50% is a midway point being a D grade

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

━━━━━━━╮ 
┃  ● ══    ┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃█  nice log keep up the hard work┃
┃█ -ugandan soldier ┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃██████████┃ 
┃   ○    ┃

• Like 1