Sign in to follow this  
Thomas The Thermonuclear Bomb

Rho 36 Strike Appeal/Rho 36 high command application

Name: Rainbow
Date of Strike: 6/29/2020
Reason for Strike: I miss clicked a valuable document
Why do you think your strike should be removed: I didnt mean to do it guys i didnt mean it it was a joke my sister got on my PC and did it man it wasnt me im sorry

---

In Game Name: Rainboiw

Steam ID: I dont wanna 😞

What is your current Rank: Head Minge

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command): High command

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: Im really good at pvp and I can rp a lot

Date of when you first joined MTF / Chaos Insurgency: Since i joined Rho

How many Strikes do you have: 2

What is your main goal of being Rho-36 Low / High Command: I want to get really high rank

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only): Yes

What do you think of Rho 36's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): Their ability to prevent ci is good and strong but there isn't nearly enough consecutive teamwork.

Why should we accept you in Rho 36 Command (150 word minimum):

---

In Game Name: Camo

Steam ID: I dont wanna

What is your current Rank: AHS 

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command): High command

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: Im really good at pvp and I can rp a lot

How many Strikes do you have: 0

What is your main goal of being Rho-36 Low / High Command:  highest rank

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only): Yes

What do you think of Rho 36's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): Their ability to prevent ci is good and strong but there isn't nearly enough consecutive teamwork.

Why should we accept you in Rho 36 Command (1word minimum):  Do it plz

Edited by [CCG] Camo
  • Like 1

+support for both

• Like 1

MTF Nu7 2nd LT || Retired CI SGT || Senior Researcher || Retired Sec SFC || 

|| D-Class Insurgency Commander ||

Name: Rainbow
Date of Strike: 6/29/2020
Reason for Strike: I miss clicked a valuable document
Why do you think your strike should be removed: I didnt mean to do it guys i didnt mean it it was a joke my sister got on my PC and did it man it wasnt me im sorry

---

In Game Name: Rainboiw

What is your current Rank: Head Minge

What is your main goal of being Rho-36 Low / High Command: I want to get really high rank

Why should we accept you in Rho 36 Command (150 word minimum):

• Like 1

Chaos Insurgency R&D Deputy Head of Research MTF Rho 36 Occult Operative D-0918 Professional Minge

---

In Game Name: Trevdec

What is your current Rank:  Shaman

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command): High command/Shaman overseer

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: one time i stole daedrans ID and was a site command for a sec

What is your main goal of being Rho-36 Low / High Command:  highest rank, i can bitch skela around

What do you think of Rho 36's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): most of them have less then 9 braincells but a few of them can steadily aim a gun correctly

Why should we accept you in Rho 36 Command (1word minimum):  so i can have roster acess and edit my strikes away

+/- support 

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

w h a t

[Ex. GENSEC DHOS] [Ex. E11 SGT] [Ex. 101st Airborne CPT] [Current CI 2LT]

[Mega Big Body]

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

+support strike does not meet the moon