Platforms in 682 Chamber - Accepted

Matricies

What are you suggesting? - I would like to see platforms placed in 682s chamber. Props at first like fences/solid platform props but later on actual map platforms.

How would this change better the server? - The addition of the drowning addon is nice but with 682s chamber being completely filled with liquid, you either have to jump onto the tiny ledge near the blast door or constantly be pressing on the up key. If you don't do either of these things, you will drown and die multiple times in the chamber (-2500 hp per drown tick). Adding some platforms would help with this situation. This also provides an area for 682 to rest so foundation can easily check up on him and feed him.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None really aside from it being maybe a little easier to afk on him. It otherwise just makes it less annoying to be on 682 and check on him.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 682, foundation members so they don't have to yell into the acid to see where he is.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  As a donator, I can spawn props and I was able to make myself a simple walkaway in the chamber that simulates what the platforming could look like. (Ignore the other junk.).
image.thumb.png.3ab0517d5c1a8658f35ad0c2fb6eb39c.png

Edited by Matricies

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

+Support since most people just put the props down anyway

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

+Support since most people just put the props down anyway

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

43 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
Bruh I legit drowned as 683 because I'm like "Oh yes I'm big lizard and I won't die" *dies literally 2min later*

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I don't wanna die from drowning in my acid as 682
+Support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Manager
12 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

It is a bit annoying to hold yourself up. Considering the wait times for the self-breach, a platform to relax on would be nice.

6 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support  big dry lizard.

Also im not sure if it was fixed yet, but you do drown when you are under the acid, I will have to double check on that and see if someone made a bug report for it, if not I will make one. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)