Sign in to follow this  
Matricies

Platforms in 682 Chamber - Accepted

Posted (edited)

What are you suggesting? - I would like to see platforms placed in 682s chamber. Props at first like fences/solid platform props but later on actual map platforms.

How would this change better the server? - The addition of the drowning addon is nice but with 682s chamber being completely filled with liquid, you either have to jump onto the tiny ledge near the blast door or constantly be pressing on the up key. If you don't do either of these things, you will drown and die multiple times in the chamber (-2500 hp per drown tick). Adding some platforms would help with this situation. This also provides an area for 682 to rest so foundation can easily check up on him and feed him.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None really aside from it being maybe a little easier to afk on him. It otherwise just makes it less annoying to be on 682 and check on him.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 682, foundation members so they don't have to yell into the acid to see where he is.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  As a donator, I can spawn props and I was able to make myself a simple walkaway in the chamber that simulates what the platforming could look like. (Ignore the other junk.).
image.thumb.png.3ab0517d5c1a8658f35ad0c2fb6eb39c.png

Edited by Matricies

Yea, and while we're at it, add a glass view for under the acid. Would help with seeing if he's in there. +Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

"Is 682 breached? 'I can't tell, and I'm not swimming in the acid to find out' damnit."

-Overheard from two MTFs whom I now call Tweedledee and Tweedledum

+Soup

Research Supervisor Amsel

+Support since most people just put the props down anyway

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

43 minutes ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

"Is 682 breached? 'I can't tell, and I'm not swimming in the acid to find out' damnit."

-Overheard from two MTFs whom I now call Tweedledee and Tweedledum

+Soup

Against all the evil that hell can conjure,

all the wickedness that mankind can produce.

We’ll send unto them, only you. Rip and Tear until it is done

+Support

It is a bit annoying to hold yourself up. Considering the wait times for the self-breach, a platform to relax on would be nice.

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

CI: Supervisory Researcher/MSGT Security: Retired JFTO MSGT  Research: Jr   E11: Retired JFTO CPL   Janitorial: Jr Janitor      Medical: Resident      OMNI9: SSGT                                            The new spangled interrogator Extraordinaire 

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility   | Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Admin for TTT 

I don't wanna die from drowning in my acid as 682
+Support

• MTF E11 COL Zeus 420B
  • CI MSGT Zeus XM4
  • SCPRP Moderator and ET member

+support
Bruh I legit drowned as 683 because I'm like "Oh yes I'm big lizard and I won't die" *dies literally 2min later*

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

43 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
Bruh I legit drowned as 683 because I'm like "Oh yes I'm big lizard and I won't die" *dies literally 2min later*

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I don't wanna die from drowning in my acid as 682
+Support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

Director of Logistics   EX-E11 1LT  |  Senior-Admin Senior Event Team Member Proffesional Organ Dealer

Posted (edited)

+Support  big dry lizard.

Edited by Starstep

Research Assistant Manager | Former MTF E-11 2LT 767S | Current MTF E-11 SM 968XModerator
A chunk of Norwegian Wood.

12 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

It is a bit annoying to hold yourself up. Considering the wait times for the self-breach, a platform to relax on would be nice.

6 hours ago, Starstep said:

Also im not sure if it was fixed yet, but you do drown when you are under the acid, I will have to double check on that and see if someone made a bug report for it, if not I will make one. 

E11 Vice Commander Curtis | NU7 RCT | Retired E11 CPT | Old Name February
 “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

On 6/29/2020 at 9:16 PM, Starstep said:

SCP: Ex. GENSEC DHOS | Ex. E11 SGT | Current CI 1LT/Head Sawbones| 1944: Ex 101st Airborne CPT

[Mega Big Body]

+Support

Imagine drowning as 682. H a H a. 

~Your Local SCP Senior Admin~
 Former First MTF Omi-9 High Vice Commander | Former Alpha-1 Colonel

+Support

immortal lizard dies from sitting underwater for a little too long

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 6/30/2020 at 2:24 AM, BadAim said:

When I play 682 I build myself a little home so I +support this idea

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums.

big cat running GIF