Kilo's RRH App (2nd Attempt)

TG_Kilo

In Game Name:  Kilo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168887765 

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: I’d prefer to guard Hoovy. If not, I’ll accept any O5 member.

How many Strikes do you have: None.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I wish to join the O5 staff team due to how elite it feels and how it's portrayed. I still miss Alpha-1 ever since it was removed as it has been my home for 1 month. Seeing as how there is still a spot, I remain determined to maybe have a chance in succeeding.

Why should we accept you: I believe that I should be accepted due to the fact that I have experience within the field of working as an A1, and I am assuming that Red-Right Hand shouldn't be too far off from what I had to deal with. I have attempted to change myself as a person to be more eligible for this position, seeing as how I needed to improve on things stated in my last app. I will react and act quickly to any hostile actions performed against my VIP, and my combat is decent. If I am accepted I will be highly dedicated to the job as well as my VIP, and even risk my life to ensure their safety as it is a common rule known amongst A1.

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

+Support Doing some good word as Omicron command, he's good in combat so protecting an O5 wouldn't be much of an issue for him I think he could help us out loads

OH8

• Thanks 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

2 hours ago, Meridian said:

+Support Doing some good word as Omicron command, he's good in combat so protecting an O5 wouldn't be much of an issue for him I think he could help us out loads

OH8

-OH11

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

15 hours ago, Meridian said:

OH8

• Thanks 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 6/29/2020 at 11:11 AM, Meridian said:

OH8

• Catsro locked this topic