31st VCMDR Applications

Crazyboyri

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 31st PVT Watermelon 0420

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 31st VCMDR

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to help each 31st members and make sure they are having fun if there nothing to do. I want to prove that I have the right leadership, trust, destiny to prove that I can do great as VCMDR. I have great leadership out in real world and I'm sure that I can do same thing as VCDMR for 31st. I know that everyone will be upset but I've been playing GL since February and I've been playing almost all day at night.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 6 days, so that 2-3 hours for each day to reach 6 days.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 31st is to talk to officer that don't know what to do in tough situation and help them out. As VCMDR, they have to make sure that each members are active, doing what they need to do at all times and not break the rules that are provided from server and 31st.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I'm not type of guy that want to demote everyone or abuse my power because it no fun for me at all. I want to bring good things to 31st. I want to provide leadership with 31st and show them how much I love 31st. I may not be the great VCMDR but it won't stop my dream to be 31st VCMDR at all.

7. How often can you be Online? : I'm online almost everyday depending on my shift for work.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 2

1-Hyper button (I was new to server because I never play star wars before)

2- Turned off power

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

Hi there, I'm still gonna treat you like any other applicant, ignoring the fact that you physically cannot become a VCMDR at your rank of PVT

- Support

13 hours ago, Crazyboyri said:

I'm not type of guy that want to demote everyone or abuse my power because it no fun for me at all.

^ This doesn't prove that Command can trust you, we can't trust your word for this.
- I have almost never seen you on 31st before, only on IQ, so you have little loyalty to the battalion.
- Very few people know who you are.
- You haven't proved that you have good leadership skills.
- Application seems very rushed.

I'm sorry Watermelon, you say that you have a dream to become a 31st VCMDR, well you're gonna have to work hard for such a rank, as you joined the Battalion only 5 days ago.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 6/29/2020 at 4:53 PM, RJ_ said:

You have to be CPT+ to apply

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥