• No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Josh (Gov), Zesty (Crim)

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:104301095

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Around 4 weeks I wanna say

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  Currently as I get more into PoliceRP im looking for a department to learn from with Command Experience. Currently at this time I do believe I have what it takes to be in command of PD. With having a lot of experience in MilRP of being a LT+ In every branch, I do think I have the leadership skills, and maturity for being in low command position. But what I dont have command experience in policeRP, however I would like to change that with being command in PD. Personally I do think PD is a great Department with many benefits of learning how  the server works. Currantly I would say im also a active PD member even though I have a lot of other departments to deal with, I think my activity for what it is good. I would also think my self that I am a good supervisor and fallows SOP like its my life (dont have one but whatever). I would also think that Im pretty trusted throughout just no policerp but throughout gaminglight. I would also say I am very dedicated to gaminglight with a passion and wont be leaving for a good long while. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Denied 

You've stretched yourself out thin. You're in way too many departments to be active and you have just left EMS for not being able to be active. This leads me to believe you wont nor can't be active on PD

Ex. Dep Comm