Timm’s Resignation from 31st

Timm

My time has come within 31st to say goodbye to the battalion as a whole, Im sorry I wasn’t able to fully revive the battalion but im glad I could help regardless, and it is time for me to go into Reserves. Ive been in 31st since around January/February, and it will forever hold a special place in my heart. It was an awesome experience serving as Vice Commander within 31st and I can’t say I have any regrets. Thank you for all the oppurtunities and memories, and especially @BadAimfor letting me become a member of Command, which is a moment I wont forget. Not going to do any specific mentions because I don’t want anyone to feel left out if I were to forget to mention you, and regardless, ill miss you all. 

31st Command/Officers: Keep grinding, I promise youll go far and help this battalion a lot. Just stay active and dont lose hope and just because im gone doesnt mean things get to goto shit...

~ 31st VCMDR Timm 8989

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 6/29/2020 at 12:03 PM, TailoredBadger said:

B R U H

Timm i'm getting on milrp 

• Laughing 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Adam. locked this topic