Intercom Suggestion. - Denied

wolphin

What are you suggesting? -  To there be an intercom room in LCZ.

How would this change better the server? -  It could be used for the following:

a) Branch Meeting reminders.
b)  An SCP Breaching.
c) Training slots being opened.
d) D-class riots.
e) SCP Locations

and whatever else it could potentially be used for.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 

Potential Minginess (maybe add a rule where only command and those with permission from command could use it?)
May cause a slight bit of server lag due to adding a new room, plus the loudspeakers.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Well, everyone really. (Specifically Foundation branches, Site CMD, really any branch that needs to make an announcement.)

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=762483890 
 intercom (could work, idk though.)

might be a furry but might also not be

-Support, that Swep is just a voice Amp which we already have. And Adverts/Ts3/Discord work's fine for literaly everything.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

This is like giving a lot of people a voice amp, when you have radios, chat and ts. 
mans from what I know I don’t think you can place that on a wall.

-support

We literally have TS and Discord.

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-support
Just a voice range amp which we already have. We have been using TS, discord, and adverts in chat which work perfect as is. If this was a placeable entity and which it connect to said entity props and your voice travels to each individual prop then that would be hella epic but sadly I don't think it's possible.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

I think a better method would be to add to the Event Team Button Room a button announcing Main Meetings for various branches, though I don't know if its possible.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
Just a voice range amp which we already have. We have been using TS, discord, and adverts in chat which work perfect as is. If this was a placeable entity and which it connect to said entity props and your voice travels to each individual prop then that would be hella epic but sadly I don't think it's possible.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Propane said:

-support

D Class breaks into intercom room 

Kills people inside

Over Intercom

N****R

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• Manager
On 6/29/2020 at 7:51 AM, Max Holland said:

This is like giving a lot of people a voice amp, when you have radios, chat and ts. 
mans from what I know I don’t think you can place that on a wall.

-support

15 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

No point

We also have discord that most branches if not all do announcements for it the day of and the day before meeting day. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/29/2020 at 7:55 AM, Falxen said:

-Support, that Swep is just a voice Amp which we already have. And Adverts/Ts3/Discord work's fine for literaly everything.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 6/29/2020 at 1:55 PM, Falxen said:

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin