Shooting Medbay Research w/ help from Medical Supervisor Gordon(NOT SCP BUT INTERESTING TEST)

FillaBLunt

Lore Name: JR Filla
SCP: D Class In Medbay

Question / Idea: Supervisor Gordon shot D Class to continue instructing  a trainee.
Background Research: I was walking in LCZ walked into Dr Gordon and asked him if I may observe how the D Class feels about the situation .
Hypothesis: The D Class will be angry

Observations (What Happened During Test): Supervisor Gordon and his trainee continued to do surgery on D Class and i noticed that the D Class seemed so content. I couldn't understand why until I realized that he has been locked so long, he was almost happy to be out of his cell and feel somewhat free. We were all having a grand ole' time. 
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:  Medic Rage/Supervisor Gordon

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): We perceive D Class as ferocious and primitive but at the end of the day they are just looking for freedom and a decent job like the rest of us. They fight because they do not feel alienated but, of course this cannot be changed for the sake of the foundation. 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: NO I thought that D Class was going to be furious!

• Like 1