Additional 343 Model - Accepted

Harry S. Plinkett

What are you suggesting? - Lets give 343 the ability to switch to a new model, as per the SCP wiki page on him he appears different frequently. I am NOT saying replace Freeman. Let 343 choose models through wardrobe.

How would this change better the server? - 

Come on. This model looks kinda like the Christian god, looks badass as hell, and cmon, its friggin ZEUS. Plus, people could have another model to pick from if they dont want to always be Freeman.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - We might anger Zeus

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP 343

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1586403940

-Support, i do like the model but the current one works just fine.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

Sure, why not

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Manager
15 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

If the smiley jesus model still exists, it should be added as another option

+support

Yes sir, I think having multiple models would be nice. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)