What to do with 912 - Denied

Harry S. Plinkett

SCP 912 was "temporarily" removed a while back to combat some issues and remake him, however it's taken some time and I'd like to give my own ideas on what we can do with him. He was very fun to play if you weren't minging and I certainly miss him.

Note: Since he's technically gone atm, I will use the SCP suggestion format and rebuild him from the ground up, instead of a regular change suggestion. Under the rules, changes are underlined.

1. SCP you would like added: SCP-912

2. Playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1379568172 SICK MODEL RIGHT?? , or if the file size is too much we can do https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688454751 ooor the original, if you want it more.

3. Sweps: Elastic Restraint, keys, fists, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158882496 IF IT DOESNT CAUSE THE ELEVATOR GLITCH

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 500-750 health and no armor

5. Why should we add this SCP? It's been around in the community for a while and I think we have a love/hate relationship with it. If we can re-add him in a way where he has little minge-factor, and doesn't cause the elevator glitch I think we should. Plus, I think using a bully club instead of a stunstick is a good touch. 

6. Basic summary of the SCP:

SCP 912 is a walking suit of police SWAT armor which will arrest anyone as ordered by a uniformed "policeman", as well as anyone who wields a deadly weapon.

7. Extra information: In order to combat minge, I have an idea, keep 912 in one of the unused Safe SCP cells, and have GenSec ask to have someone flag as him and bring him into D-Block to help with riots, and return him when he's done. OR, and this is an unusual idea... Make 912 a GenSec whitelist. *Huh?* Look, if GenSec LCPL and up OR MTF are the only ones with the whitelist, would there be NEARLY as much minging? He's basically GenSec anyways 

Rules:

A safe class SCP. SCP-912 resembles a humanoid equipped with standard issue SWAT weaponry and clothing. It shows hostility towards anyone not wearing a police outfit that has a weapon visible. This being said it will not take lethal action unless someone attempts to take off it's clothing/invade its personal space. Security may use SCP-912 at their discretion for things such as arresting Class D or disarming unauthorized personnel. SCP-912 is equipped with a seemingly unlimited supply of restraints and batons.

You may be ordered to arrest any non-GenSec players, by GenSec

May be in LCZ and Upper D-Block.

You can only attack non-Foundation personnel if they have a visible weapon, engage in combat including fistfights, are ordered to by GenSec, or attempt to take off your gear.

You can only attack foundation personnel if they attempt to take off your gear. 

You should attempt to arrest violators, not kill them. 

You must match the level of danger of arrest targets. If they are using fists, use fists. If they are using a weapon, use your baton.

You must listen to GenSec's orders.

Oh, and by all means

Please discuss what could be changed further to balance/de-mingify the SCP.

Edited by Harry S. Plinkett
Dif playermodel

+Support but slight change, just to avoid confusion which will probably come up somewhere down the line 

2 hours ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

You must listen to GenSec's orders.

Change that to "You must listen to the highest ranking GenSec's Orders", otherwise we might have a sec OFC telling 912 to randomly arrest folks.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

35 minutes ago, Falxen said:

Change that to "You must listen to the highest ranking GenSec's Orders", otherwise we might have a sec OFC telling 912 to randomly arrest folks.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

54 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+Support but slight change, just to avoid confusion which will probably come up somewhere down the line 

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, Falxen said:

What about the other stun stick on the server?

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Falxen said:

32 minutes ago, [GL] Jack said:

Did'nt we have another suggestion like this but it wad denied to hell because it was too complicated?

Also +support.

I just went through the denieds, no one made any suggestions pertaining to this SCP since he was removed. I *think* you might be thinking about one of Squashes SCP additions?

22 hours ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

You should attempt to arrest violators, not kill them. 

You must match the level of danger of arrest targets. If they are using fists, use fists. If they are using a weapon, use your baton.

arrest them

with the fists

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

29 minutes ago, Ritz said:

arrest them

with the fists

No, use elastic restraints to arrest, if theyre hostile and you have to fight, then the rule applies. Im pretty sure combat cuffing is against the rules for FailRP.

30 minutes ago, Ritz said:

arrest them

with the fists

No, use elastic restraints to arrest, if theyre hostile and you have to fight, then the rule applies. Im pretty sure combat cuffing is against the rules for FailRP.

--

Or if thats a joke then sorry, Im an Aspie

+Support, as long as he doesn't get a stun stick I am fine with it

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 6/29/2020 at 3:59 AM, Falxen said:

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher