Solomon's Major Application

Solomon

Should Solomon be Promoted to Major?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Solomon be Promoted to Major?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Solomon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183878125

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: I have been a captain for a month.

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 6

Permission: Yes, from Chief Adams, Deputy Commissioner Alton and Commissioner Matthew

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I think I should be promoted to Major because of my excellent work as a captain and a low command team member. I have conducted many teamspeak checks, making sure Rockford pd are always in communication together, I have occasionally supervised cadet trainings to make sure they are trained properly, I make most meetings, even when I’m not home I try to get in teamspeak on my phone. I have just spent time, on crime scenes and just patrolling with the command members and the lower ranks, trying to make more of a connection between command and the enlisted. I am active on the captain job, and even when I’m not on pd I still deal with officer reports and other duties. I truly believe I am ready for this promotion and I think that the high command members I have received permission from also believe this or they wouldn’t have given me their permission to apply. I realize that Major is a huge promotion but like I said above I believe I’m ready. I really just want to help make the Rockford Police Department a better place. From all the above reasons I listed that is why I think I’m ready for this, and I hope you do too,  I would appreciate you leaving a comment and voting on the poll, whether a + or - Support. I thank everyone who has taken the time to read this and hope you have an amazing day!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes Sir!

pdhcdepcomm.png

6 minutes ago, Cravplay said:

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

I feel like you are ready for Major but would have helped if you spent more time as a Captain but still +1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

17 minutes ago, Cravplay said:

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

I feel like you are ready for Major but would have helped if you spent more time as a Captain but still +1

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

On 6/30/2020 at 11:42 PM, Cravplay said:

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

• Like 1

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

52 minutes ago, Alton said:

5 people saying +support and zero -support but the pole says 2 yes and 3 no. How does that work?

math and...

On 6/30/2020 at 5:42 PM, Cravplay said:

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 6/30/2020 at 2:42 PM, Cravplay said:

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+ Support 

- Low command member that understands his job 

- Listens to your concerns 

- Does his job superbly 

- Awesome person,  great intentions 

- Professionalism 

With the reasons stated above,  I believe that Solomon is easily qualified to take the next step in the ranks to Major.  I wish you the best of luck Captain Pittman 1L87

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 4:42 PM, Cravplay said:

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

• Like 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 6/30/2020 at 10:42 PM, Cravplay said:

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

Wish you luck solomon

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 5:42 PM, Cravplay said:

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

Also can you give me your dog pic for research reasons

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 10:42 PM, Cravplay said:

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

• Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head of Staff

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 6/30/2020 at 11:42 AM, Cravplay said:

+ Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Good app

- Major Worthy

- Low Warns

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss