Editing 682's current SWEP - Denied

Gunther

What are you suggesting? - Hear me out, we combine the instant kill part of 682's current SWEP with 194's regeneration SWEP. 

How would this change better the server? - It makes sense for 682 to slowly regenerate since that's what he does. Slowly regenerating when not in combat would make sense lore-wise and from a gameplay standpoint, since 682 is one of the harder to breach as, and to stay alive as, being slow and all.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 1) Its a minor change to its SWEP that it wouldn't be on top of SMT list. 2) I don't know if this is possible, I don't know how SWEPs work or if you can even combine SWEPs. 3) 682 might purposely hide out to recover all its health, unless its possible to set a max of what can be healed, like 10% of its current health.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 682

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support

I think 682 is perfectly fine right now, in ter.s of balance so I don't think this is needed. Also imagine if a 682 player got down to 3900 he and averted he's tranqable. Then he regens above 4k and he calls a sit. Also I belive this encourages 682 players to camp more.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support
682 swep is already pretty good and 682 as a hole is very balanced. Also this would be hard to manage on a MTF side and staffing side as this would create a lot of conflict and a lot of arguments in OOC and while in a sit.  It would just be a big o'le hasle. 

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-Support, for once i'm against making a Keter more OP. With the last 682 Buff 682 was made quite more powerfull, and doesn't need more.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

I think 682 is perfectly fine right now, in ter.s of balance so I don't think this is needed. Also imagine if a 682 player got down to 3900 he and averted he's tranqable. Then he regens above 4k and he calls a sit. Also I belive this encourages 682 players to camp more.

Would cause a lot of arguments and pose problems for staff.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

6 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
682 swep is already pretty good and 682 as a hole is very balanced. Also this would be hard to manage on a MTF side and staffing side as this would create a lot of conflict and a lot of arguments in OOC and while in a sit.  It would just be a big o'le hasle. 

would cause problems with players thinking he was trank-able then he regenerates back and doesn't say

also giving an scp that has a swep that acts like a sniper isn't very gaymer

• Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

23 minutes ago, Ritz said:

would cause problems with players thinking he was trank-able then he regenerates back and doesn't say

Rejected from the gaminglight community

• Manager
On 6/29/2020 at 5:24 AM, Sixx said:

-Support

20 hours ago, Ritz said:

682 Sweep is pretty good at this time.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/28/2020 at 11:24 PM, Sixx said:

-Support