maxi72's Omi9 Low Command App

maxi72

In Game Name: maxi72

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:504572860

What is your current Rank: MSGT

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command): Low Command

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: Nope

Date of when you first joined MTF / Chaos Insurgency: 4/19/2020

How many Strikes do you have: 0

What is your main goal of being Omicron-9 Low / High Command: to progress farther In the branch

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only): N/A

What do you think of Omicron-9's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): N/A

Why should we accept you in Omicron-9 Command (150 word minimum): The reasons why I believe I should get accepted into Omi9 low command is that I believe myself capable to be of great help and an addition to Omi9 low command. I would also like to help out with the branch to grow a lot and will use the best of my capabilities to do so. I also have pretty decent activity, i'm on most of every day of the week and would like to join the other command like Kilo and Happy because I just feel like i'm falling a long way behind them. I've also have a lot of experience helping organize other people like enlisted and lower ranking NCO in both Omi9 and GENSEC to be in a position that would help with the current situation. Also if I do get accepted into low command it would be my first time ever to play such a role and naturally I will be very appreciative.

Edited by maxi72

-Support

Im sorry its just this application is very poorly written and your didn't even respond to 2 of the questions.  Also why would SA want someone in command that doesn't even look like they have a lot of confidence in themself. 

I'll just leave this quotes right here--->

8 minutes ago, maxi72 said:

would like to join the other command like Kilo and Happy because I just feel like i'm falling a long way behind them.

8 minutes ago, maxi72 said:

What is your main goal of being Omicron-9 Low / High Command: Trying to get more power.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only): N/A

What do you think of Omicron-9's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): N/A

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

53 minutes ago, maxi72 said:

What is your main goal of being Omicron-9 Low / High Command: Trying to get more power.

pretty sure this is a meme

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

-support

I am sorry maxi but your goal for command shouldn't be trying to get more power. You need to have a better understanding of the purpose of command.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

On 6/28/2020 at 9:31 PM, Gordan said:

-support

I am sorry maxi but your goal for command shouldn't be trying to get more power. You need to have a better understanding of the purpose of command.

4 hours ago, maxi72 said:

Oh come on I said it was a mistake!

I understand how you feel, but command members are held to a higher standard. Even if it was intended as a joke it was not viewed that way. I apologize for this, but I don’t think that was the right joke to make. -support

11 hours ago, October said:

I understand how you feel, but command members are held to a higher standard. Even if it was intended as a joke it was not viewed that way. I apologize for this, but I don’t think that was the right joke to make. -support

On 6/28/2020 at 11:40 PM, maxi72 said:

would like to join the other command like Kilo and Happy because I just feel like i'm falling a long way behind them.

On 6/28/2020 at 11:40 PM, maxi72 said:

to progress farther In the branch

I'm sorry, Maxi, but -Support

You are a good soldier as well as an NCO, but when it comes to this application, I do not think you are ready to hold a command position in this branch. These reasons are not good motivation to become command, the reason Happy and I became command is because we had reasons that made us feel obligated to take up responsibility. Trying to progress in the branch or watching others make it to command other than yourself is not a good reason of motivation to become command because even if you did change your previous answer to this, it still sounds kind of power/rank hungry. A command member should always try to maintain formality and take responsibility for their actions, but in this post it kind of looks like you are joking around in an application that should be taken seriously, and then denying it afterwards. Once again, I'm sorry if you're reading this Maxi, but this is how I see your application.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

20 hours ago, October said:

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

Command have decided to Deny this application because we would like to see more activity and more leadership from you.

Please do not get discouraged by this as you are a great member of Omicron-9.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Catsro locked this topic