Allowing 999 back into dblock - Denied

Jack II

What are you suggesting? - Let 999 back into dblock

How would this change better the server? - When I am on security I often hear dclass saying "Is there anything interesting to do" or "this is boring" I think D class would play a lot more especially new players if they got to see SCP 999 because D class espescially new players like SCP 999, so if they find something interesting it will possibly let them play longer.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 999 can minge and heal d class, but that can be put under a rule and it should be failrp if they do it.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - GenSec and D class

EDIT: Also removing 999s medkit because it typically has no use anymore.

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

-/+Support

999 was banned from the D-Block because of Gensec's refusal to use Medbay and 999's constant healing of people. Also, I don't see how 999's presence would make them any less bored. However, its been quite a while since this, so I'm unsure if Gensec will stay in the habit of going to Medbay, or relapse in using 999 for heals again.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

- support
The only way I would ever +support this is if 999 doesn't have a medkit any more. Because I know that people in D-block will beg 999 for heals instead of going to medbay/medics. I know people can say "it's manageable" yes it sorta is but no one will report him because well...there getting healed. Also there are other SCP's allowed so yea.

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

I think the RP of an entire branch outweighs the movement restrictions of a safe SCP.

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I think the RP of an entire branch outweighs the movement restrictions of a safe SCP.

Facts

-Support

Will only +Support though if medkit is removed

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

5 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

- support
The only way I would ever +support this is if 999 doesn't have a medkit any more. Because I know that people in D-block will beg 999 for heals instead of going to D-block. I know people can say "it's manageable" yes it sorta is but no one will report him because well...there getting healed. Also there are other SCP's allowed so yea.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

6 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Facts

-Support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Manager
15 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

It was a problem that will just come back

We had lots of reports on 999 constantly, and it had to be resolved with removing him from D Block. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+support

why not just remove 999’s medkit- what’s the point of the blob having the Medkit in the first place

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

1 minute ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

+support

why not just remove 999’s medkit- what’s the point of the blob having the Medkit in the first place

I agree since medical normally are on and i dont understand the point of 999 having a Medkit in the first place

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 6/28/2020 at 11:53 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

On 6/29/2020 at 12:12 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Facts

-Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-support

Gensec will just beg 999 for heals and players that don't read the rules will heal them. People argue "but then just make a rule and enforce it." We can't enforce this rule easily because his medkit doesn't have healing logs. We would have to watch him do it in the act. Plus the only people that would report it is medical.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

On 6/28/2020 at 11:46 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

- support
The only way I would ever +support this is if 999 doesn't have a medkit any more. Because I know that people in D-block will beg 999 for heals instead of going to medbay/medics. I know people can say "it's manageable" yes it sorta is but no one will report him because well...there getting healed. Also there are other SCP's allowed so yea.

i think just removing the medkit would be a good fix

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

HUUUGE -support , 999 Causes to much problems with BB stealing Medical jobs an a overal pain to gensec

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine