Jack II

Allowing 999 back into dblock

Posted (edited)

What are you suggesting? - Let 999 back into dblock

How would this change better the server? - When I am on security I often hear dclass saying "Is there anything interesting to do" or "this is boring" I think D class would play a lot more especially new players if they got to see SCP 999 because D class espescially new players like SCP 999, so if they find something interesting it will possibly let them play longer.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 999 can minge and heal d class, but that can be put under a rule and it should be failrp if they do it.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - GenSec and D class

EDIT: Also removing 999s medkit because it typically has no use anymore.

Edited by Jack II

Research Field Agent/Security 2LT/Lead Researcher

-/+Support

999 was banned from the D-Block because of Gensec's refusal to use Medbay and 999's constant healing of people. Also, I don't see how 999's presence would make them any less bored. However, its been quite a while since this, so I'm unsure if Gensec will stay in the habit of going to Medbay, or relapse in using 999 for heals again.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Posted (edited)

- support
The only way I would ever +support this is if 999 doesn't have a medkit any more. Because I know that people in D-block will beg 999 for heals instead of going to medbay/medics. I know people can say "it's manageable" yes it sorta is but no one will report him because well...there getting healed. Also there are other SCP's allowed so yea.

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

I think the RP of an entire branch outweighs the movement restrictions of a safe SCP.

• Like 1

• MTF E11 COL Zeus 420B
  • MTF OMI9 2LT Zeus JL0
  • ET Member

17 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I think the RP of an entire branch outweighs the movement restrictions of a safe SCP.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Facts

-Support

Will only +Support though if medkit is removed

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility   | Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Admin for TTT 

5 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

- support
The only way I would ever +support this is if 999 doesn't have a medkit any more. Because I know that people in D-block will beg 999 for heals instead of going to D-block. I know people can say "it's manageable" yes it sorta is but no one will report him because well...there getting healed. Also there are other SCP's allowed so yea.

6 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Facts

-Support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

Deputy Director of Utility  EX-E11 1LT  |  Senior-Admin Senior Event Team Member Proffesional Organ Dealer

-Support

It was a problem that will just come back

Deputy Site Director - - Site 05

"This is a work zone!"

5 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

15 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

We had lots of reports on 999 constantly, and it had to be resolved with removing him from D Block. 

E11 Vice Commander Curtis | NU7 RCT | Retired E11 CPT | Old Name February
 “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

+support

why not just remove 999’s medkit- what’s the point of the blob having the Medkit in the first place

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

Retired CI DHOR Kami G. Amaterasu - “The Sun will rise again.” (Now EXP Surgeon Kami)
CNTN Omi9 SSGT Artifex - “All MTF, we are both the Foundation’s Sword and Shield.”
Engineer Amik Keam - “To stand strong Sometimes you must fall.”
~EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK~

1 minute ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

+support

why not just remove 999’s medkit- what’s the point of the blob having the Medkit in the first place

I agree since medical normally are on and i dont understand the point of 999 having a Medkit in the first place

MISSION FAILED WELL GET EM NEXT TIME, (during C.I Raid) We Going loud or Sneaky Beaky like? ~Price
Hey i'm Batman *pulls out Bat* ~Cloud

On 6/29/2020 at 12:00 PM, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

[Ex. GENSEC DHOS] [Ex. E11 SGT] [Ex. 101st Airborne CPT] [Current CI 2LT]

[Mega Big Body]

On 6/28/2020 at 11:53 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

On 6/29/2020 at 12:12 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Facts

-Support

[SCP-RP]   Deputy Head Of Security   |   Field Work Supervisor   |   OM4   |   Event Team Member

On 6/28/2020 at 8:53 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

Nu7 Vice Commander 248M SCP-RP ET Member | OH1 RRH SCP-RP Moderator |

"We lost the fight, but we haven't lost the war. We can always reel this back in" - Nu7 Vice Commander Mike.

-support

Gensec will just beg 999 for heals and players that don't read the rules will heal them. People argue "but then just make a rule and enforce it." We can't enforce this rule easily because his medkit doesn't have healing logs. We would have to watch him do it in the act. Plus the only people that would report it is medical.

"I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."

– Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris

On 6/28/2020 at 11:46 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

- support
The only way I would ever +support this is if 999 doesn't have a medkit any more. Because I know that people in D-block will beg 999 for heals instead of going to medbay/medics. I know people can say "it's manageable" yes it sorta is but no one will report him because well...there getting healed. Also there are other SCP's allowed so yea.

i think just removing the medkit would be a good fix

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

-Support. 999's only purpose at the moment is to steal jobs from Medical and be an annoying bullet sponge. Until that changes, 999 should not be allowed in D-block.