MTF Shaman report

Some Weeb

Your in game name: Gubby 

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:491903989

The player's in game name: MTF Rho 36 Shaman CC

The player's steam ID (required):N/A

What did the player do: I have a D class CC that has the acolyte as the main Player model and the Shaman CC was recently put to MTF and they have a model which is the same exact one as ours which to my knowledge is not allowed because you cant have 2 opposing models 

Evidence (required): You can see it in the Custom Classes tab ING 

What do you believe should happen to the player:I believe that the Shamans 2nd model should be replaced/removed

Any extra information: Only that its harder for security to see whether or whether not we are d class or MTF ( a example was earlier today I was on Lone Wolf and walked past the redline killed 2 guards before they figured out I wasn't MTF this is  a recurrence )

• Dislike 7

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

whut

so you're going to take the time to complain about something WITHOUT TAKING THE 5 SECONDS TO GET A SCREENSHOT OF THE ISSUE

Also, unless I'm mistaken The CC Shaman was converted from, Cultist Outcast, had the Model first. So if anything shouldn't you be the one getting a model change?

• Like 2

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Just now, Ritz said:

whut

so you're going to take the time to complain about something WITHOUT TAKING THE 5 SECONDS TO GET A SCREENSHOT OF THE ISSUE

Also, unless I'm mistaken The CC Shaman was converted from, Cultist Outcast, had the Model first. So if anything shouldn't you be the one getting a model change?

1 hour ago, Ritz said:

whut

Also I believe this model was added a long time back, way before this rule was implemented so yeah.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

52 minutes ago, Ritz said:

whut

uh we had the model first

4 hours ago, Ritz said:

whut

1 hour ago, Ritz said:

whut

nope because your the ones who converted into a branch that would be opposing to my current model 

So you would be the ones having to change your model

Edited by Dragin
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

15 minutes ago, Dragin said:

nope because your the ones who converted into a branch that would be opposing to my current model 

So you would be the ones having to change your model

Here’s the thing, they had this model and converted before this new rule existed. When new rules come out like this then they get to keep the model. The new rule was officially instated on June 18th they became MTF on May 11th. It is wrong for them to be forced to change their model now. 

You claim “they were recently put to MTF” but they’ve been MTF since May 11th.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, October said:

Here’s the thing, they had this model and converted before this new rule existed. When new rules come out like this then they get to keep the model. The new rule was officially instated on June 18th they became MTF on May 11th. It is wrong for them to be forced to change their model now. 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

probably cause I was gone for a whole month but my CC has existed for a lot longer than may 11th

alright, to clear things up

Lone Wolf CC was created on December 24th of 2019

Cultist Outcast was created January 1st

So basically, Lone Wolf had the model first, but this was added before the opposing cc rules

basically, this is bad because it either forces 1 side to spend money or gets someone something for free, which is also bad

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Alright I'll just change my model so this shit just ends I have enough money to change our models plus the acolyte model is shit anyway

So to sum it up I just yeet the current Lone Wolf CC model and replace it 

Edited by Dragin

5 hours ago, October said:

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

also very few of the shamans actually use that model and the security not killing you happens with alot of CC's cause lower enlisted aren't used to custom classes

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

On 6/29/2020 at 12:30 AM, October said:

Yeah I’m not gonna spend $30 because a new CC rule was put into place. Kinda wacc.

On 6/29/2020 at 12:05 PM, Meridian said:

also very few of the shamans actually use that model and the security not killing you happens with alot of CC's cause lower enlisted aren't used to custom classes

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 6/28/2020 at 5:17 PM, Ritz said:

whut

This doesn't really fit the usage of a player report, as there is no misconduct here. However, it does highlight the issue of two CCs having identical models which cause issues on the server. We will discuss this as a SMT team and come up with a solution. I'll be locking this for now since this does not require community feedback, and a decision will be rendered soon!

• Angry 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021