Sven's Omi9 High Command Application

Seymour

In Game Name: Sven

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:86119260

What is your current Rank: Omi9 1st LT

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command): High Command

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: I have been a Research Supervisor and am currently a 1st LT in Omi9

Date of when you first joined MTF / Chaos Insurgency: I first joined MTF a couple of weeks before A1 became Omi9. I was a CPL at the time when A1 switched to Omi9. I do not know the exact date.

How many Strikes do you have: 0

What is your main goal of being Omicron-9 High Command: My main goal is to help make it a better branch and to take more stress off of Blackbeard. He is currently the only high command at the time and is doing the job of 3 people by himself. I want to help take the pressure off of him and I also want to improve this branch and make it stronger and work more efficiently and effectively.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only): There are a couple of issues that I have noticed with Omi9. One of the issues being the amount of empty slots on the roster. That applies for both enlisted and command. There is currently only 7 NCOs on the Omi9 roster, which is not a lot. I understand that is the reason why there are applications going on at the moment, since there isn't a lot of command that can actually promote NCOs at the moment. Another issue I've noticed is that, not just Omi9 but MTF wide, is issues about "targeting" and "disrespect". Granted, it varies from time to time how bad or serious it is, but I personally feel it still needs to be addressed overall.

What do you think of Omicron-9's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): I would rate Omi9's ability to keep GOI's out of the facility as a 6.5/10. At times, we can completely overpower a GOI before they even get to the cafeteria without the help of any other MTF branch. Other times, we get steamrolled. I understand that this has to do with numerous variables like how many Omi9 there are, how many GOI there are, the type of Omi9 (sub branches like juggernaut), the type of GOI (event GOI or CI custom classes), etc. I think that this can be improved with reworking some of the Omi9 SOPs, forming new and improved strategies and formations, and possibly a rework of some of the Omi9 classes.

Why should we accept you in Omicron-9 Command (150 word minimum):  I would like you to accept my application because of my experience in this branch. I have been in Omi9 from the very beginning. I have been here through both the good times and the bad times and will continue to do so. I want to continue to help grow the branch and attempt to make it the best branch on the entire server. I am prepared to do the work that is required to meet such a large goal. I intend on doing this alongside my fellow command members and enlisted men. I intend to get their input on various changes and will encourage them to voice their opinions and thoughts when the subject of change occurs to the branch. After all, whether they are a recruit or a command member, their opinions both matter greatly because they are both a part of Omi9. As a command member, I want all opinions and all voices to be heard, whether it is as simple as which tactic or formation should we use in game all the way up to the big choices, like branch wide changes.

Edited by Seymour

+ Support

I haven't talked to you too much but all my experiences with you have been positive and I've heard from others that your good at your job, plus you app is well written. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Catsro locked this topic